The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs named Eugene Gale, Rowan Im, and Gray Yeon. They were three friends who had just moved to Yeongdeungpo Village. Rather than buying a premade house, they decided to each build their own home.

Eugene built his house out of straw since they were the cheapest material. Rowan built his house from sticks because he wanted to go all natural for some reason. Gray built his house out of bricks because they were the sturdiest materials available.

One day, Wolf Keum, who was...well, a wolf...was very hungry. Wolves ate meat and when Wolf saw Eugene, he followed the little pig home. He knocked on the door and said, "Little pig, little pig, let me in,"

Eugene caught a glimpse of the hungry creature through the peephole and let out a terrified squeal. "No! Stay out! You're not allowed inside!"

'So he's stupid enough to build a house of straw but not to let me inside...' Wolf cracked his knuckles and punched the door, breaking it down easily. The force of his punch also brought down the entire house since it was made of straw.

"EEP!" Eugene squeaked and ran away.

Wolf didn't immediately catch up and let him run. 'He'll lead me to more pigs which will mean more food for me,'

Eugene took shelter at Rowan's place. Unfortunately, Wolf had followed Eugene to Rowan's house. Rowan was confident that his house made of sticks would hold. He was bragging to Eugene about how the house was made from Adam wood when he sniffed the air with confusion. "Do you smell smoke?"

Wolf, rather than knocking and warning them of his arrival like he had done at Eugene house, decided to do a surprise attack. He set the house on fire so his bacon would have a smoky flavor to it.

Luckily for the two pigs, Eugene and Rowan managed to escape through a window. They managed to run all the way to Gray's house, who let them in and then immediately proceeded to lecture them. "Why would you build your houses out of straw and sticks?"

"I mean...donkeys are strong...and they eat straw..." Eugene mumbled.

"Log cabins exist and...sticks are just smaller logs..." Rowan added.

Gray had to resist the urge to facepalm at their stupidity. 'Anyway, I need to deal with that wolf before it finds a way inside my house,'

Wolf frowned. He hadn't expected the last pig to have a house built from bricks. If it were straw or sticks, he'd easily be able to destroy the house to eat the pigs. But now...now Wolf needed to change his plans. 

Wolf felt a sharp pain in his head, coughed up blood, and fell forward to the ground. Blood spilled out from the bullet hole in his head.

Gray had sniped Wolf from the roof of his house. He had bought the gun for protection, so he used it to protect himself and his friend by eliminating the threat.

"G-Gray?" Eugene stuttered when they exited the house and approached the corpse. "D-Don't you think you went...a bit overboard?"

"He wanted to eat us, Eugene," Gray pointed out. "He was fine with killing us, so I'm fine with killing him,"

What fairy tale do you think suits Hyunjin X Gerard?