Donald Ji

Six year old Jake Ji was walking down the night streets with his parents and his older brother to their car. He was a few feet behind from them when he noticed a seven year old boy curled up in an alley. Jake stared at him for a few seconds before casually picking him up and catching up with the rest of his family.

"P-Put me down!" Donald trembled in the cold.

"Hey Kenny, this is our brother now," Jake declared.

"I never agreed to being your brother!" Donald snapped. "Let me go!"

"I refuse your refusal!" Jake grinned. "You're part of the family now,"

Yes, that was literally how Jake adopted Donald as a brother. His parents were chill and didn't really care, so they just filled out the paperwork. Donald tried to fight back but the warmth of the family, the tasty food, and the safe house convinced him to stay.

XXX

Changyeon Lee had ordered Kenny to recruit Jake, the head of Daehyeon Middle School, and Donald, a freshman who was the head of Yeo-Il High School. Kenny, of course, refused and just as Changyeon was about to destroy Kenny's leg, hopes, and dreams, a brick was thrown at Changyeon's face.

"Who the fuck threw that!?" Changyeon demanded.

"I did," Donald, Jake, Jake's friends, and the Union surrounded Manwol. "Kenny Ji is under my protection,"

"Who the hell are you!?" 

Rather than answering, Donald and Jake rushed forth and attacked the people who had restrained Kenny, freeing their brother. The two unions began to fight and in the end, the Yeongdeungpo Union won.

"You asked me who I was," Donald lit a cigarette as Jake continued to beat Changyeon Lee up. "I'm Donald Ji, head of the Yeongdeungpo Union,"

"Myles,"

"Damn, this fic was really hard for me to write," Myles mumbled to himself. "It's a simple Donald being adopted by the Ji's fic, so Kenny is also Donald's big bro and Donald would protect his family at any cost,"

"Myles," 

"My OTP is Kenny X Changyeon," Myles scribbled down a few notes. "Sad that it had to sink in this fic,"

"Myles Joo!" 

"Yes, teacher?" Myles looked up from his notebook.

"We're doing partner work now," The teacher informed him. "I randomly shuffled everyone's name and you're partnered with Grape," The teacher didn't know why Sam Lee preferred to be called by that name, but didn't care enough to ask. 

"Okay teacher," Myles nodded and turned to Grape. 'Hmm...I think I have a new story idea,' "Wam: Mpreg Edition," He had accidentally said the last three words out loud.

Grape's eyes widened with horror and he ran out the classroom. "FORREST! ROBIN! HELP! MYLES IS BEING WEIRD AGAIN!" 'I'm moving schools!'

"Myles, what the hell did you do to Grape?" The teacher frowned. "Where is he going?"

"He's running off to elope with his lover and they'll have a child together," 

"..."

"What?"

"I don't care about you writing your fanfiction, but please don't do those things during class time..."

The real question is: Will Myles actually write the Mpreg story?

Myles doesn't write only ship fics. He also writes weird AUs and what-ifs.