35

Chapter thirty five: he came.

ALEEYAH.

Today I woke up to a terrible day as it was my time of the month and I was beyond annoyed and I could literally slap and bitch that comes my way.

I was really bored and alone living in Hayrahs old pebthouse that she bought. I was alone and lonely so I decided to start making cake.

I remember when I use to sell cake when I was nineteen and I used to get a heavy amount of cash per week and I was able to buy an iPhone X then.

But due to the time of marriage to Khalil mummy made me stop because I had to meet men because I was married and bullshit like that. So today why not I meet up with the business to keep me busy.

I was in the kitchen as I thought, so far my past relationships never works and I made mental note to never trust any man ever again. I rather be lonely till I'm forty and I mean it. This time I'll never let anyone decide my life or future ever again.

After I made the cake batter I put it in the oven in anger because of the pain I felt. The menstrual pain was too much and I couldn't withstand it.

I checked my business page on Instagram and my last post was since May 31st 2019 and now we're getting to the end about to enter 2020. I posted a new post saying back in business and within five minutes I had over five orders and before I could reply I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open the door. I didn't bother asking who it is and I just opened the door.

I looked at him from head to toe. How dare he? The had the fucking audacity to come to my apartment. We stare at each other for what lasted like three minutes till I finally decided to close the door.

He held it before I could hang the door right at his face.

"Aleeyah.."

"How dare you come here. Leave before I call security Khalil." I snapped.

"I'm sorry Aleeyah please let me talk to you." He said.

"Well I don't want to. Get out." I say.

"Aleeyah please I beg of you, let me at least be honest with you because I can't lose you like this." He said.

"You think your stupid talks will make me forgive. You better leave now."

"I'm not leaving here till I talk to you."

I hissed and went towards the hotel telephone to call security but what he said next stopped me in my tracks.

"I have HIV."

***
🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏

I wasn't shocking but lol, I know I haven't updated in a while but I need my readers, vote and comments to add because it .privates me to write.

Do y'all want a Saleems book? It's all prepared since I'm almost done with this one. Just a few more chappys to go.

Instagram: yasmeengali
Inkitt: xstrawberryfreakx
Snapchat: yas_meen940
We Heart It: xoxo_theDevil

Other books,
ASAD.
ZARAH.
SAHIB.

Happy new year again.