10

Chapter ten: But you love

Vote, Comment and share.
Luv you all.

KHALIL.

I walked into Aleeyahs room accidentally without knocking but I know that even if I did she won't answer. She was laying on the bed with her head on her right palm zoning out.

"Leeyah." I called but no answer. I knew she was awake and I called her name again but no answer. I tried to respect myself but it wasn't very easy because of the booty shorts she was wearing. I sat down next to her on the bed, "I know you're mad right now and I love you that's why I kept this from you for a reason." I said and she didn't even turn around. "Leey-" I started as I put my hand on her shoulder but she quickly slapped my hand away and stood up.

"Why would you do this to me? If you really meant those three words you should have told me the truth." She snapped.

I tried keeping my face straight because it was hard not to look at those shorts and body hug shirt she was wearing.

I snapped back into reality when she said, "Just as I thought." She said.

"Huh?" I blurted.

She was about to walk out the door but I quickly grabbed her elbow and closed the door pinning her to the wall.

"I swear it's not like that, I didn't tell you about Fateema because I thought you wouldn't marry me and I also didn't tell her because I'm sure she'll do everything in her power to destroy this marriage." I explained.

"But you love her." She said.

"No I don't."

"Then why did you marry her?"

"Because it was all an arranged marriage."

"Ours was an arranged marriage too." She said.

"But we ended up falling for each other. If I don't love you I won't even bother being here." I said and she smiled. "Do you forgive me?"

She looked round for a second and then smiled. "I forgive you." She said and I quickly picked her up wrapping her legs around my torso.

And that night was the best...

***
Aleeyahs POV

I woke up and touched Khalils side of the bed and it was empty. I stood up and took my bath and wore a black body hug gown and a yellow after dress on top.

 I stood up and took my bath and wore a black body hug gown and a yellow after dress on top

I walked down the staircase and saw Fateema dressed in denim shorts and a baggy shirt. "Good morning!" She said and poured herself a cup of coffee. "You won't answer?" She said sipping the cup of coffee and I ignored her. "Suit yourself."

I mentally hissed and fetched a cup of cold water and walked upstairs to talk to someone who's worth my time. I walked to the balcony to meet a furious Khalil sitting there with his fist tightened.

"Darling what's wr-"

"Don't fucking call me that!" He snapped.

I arched an eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean?"

"She's right. You're a whore! A fucking whore!"

"Khalil what are y-" I started and he threw a glass on the floor and it shattered into pieces. He walked out of the balcony pushing me out of the way and I accidentally stepped into the glass.

I felt a sharp pain on my leg and when I looked down, it was bleeding.

***

No comments no update.
I hate being quarantined😷
Its annoying, you can't see your friends, you can't even get close to another person.
Just staying at home all day staring at your screen.
And the worst part is that corona virus keeps spreading!
Can you imagine in U.S.A it would soon hit 1,000,000 😭
Let me not bore you with me blabbering
Love you 💖💖💖