8

Chapter eight: First and second?

Share with your friends.
Aleeyah and Khalils kitchen up there👆👆👆

ALEEYAH.

"So you're the bitch trying to steal my husband away from me." She snapped and dropped the serving spoon she was holding.
"Huh?" I blurted out.

"Oh you think I didn't see all the pictures." She said. "Now I want you to divorce my husband and they'll be no trouble in my house."

"What are you saying?"

She just chuckled and crossed her arms. "You can't manipulate me because I know girls like you and what you're capable off. Your devilish witch craft won't work and both me and my husband."

"Who are you and how dare you come to my house and speak to me like that!" I snapped.

"Don't feel yourself too much because you're the second wife here." She said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Second wife?"

"Why are you acting so confused?" She said and then laughed. "So he never told you he married someone before you?" As she said that the one and only came in.

I looked at him for a second and before he could touch me I pushed his hand away and went upstairs. Before he could reach me I slammed the door shut.

Khalils POV

I watched her in the kitchen leaning on the kitchen island staring into space, I kinda noticed she likes zoning out a lot.

She hurried to the pot and I took that as my cue to come in and snake my arm around her. "What is my lovely wife cooking?" I asked and opened the pot to see a burnt rice. "Zoning out again."

"I'm sorry I swear I didn't kn..." Before she could finish I put my index finger on her plumpy pink lips and carried her and put her on the kitchen counter.

"Shush baby it's okay. I was watching you all along." I said. "What's wrong."

"N-" She was cut off when we heard the sound of a doorbell.

"Go upstairs, I'll get the door." I said and helped her get down from the counter. I watched her as she walked upstairs and I couldn't help but look at how good looking she was in my boxers and thank top.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the door. As I opened it Muktar walked in.

"Didn't I tell you not to come until after two weeks!" I said

"Sorry dude but there's a problem." He said and my eyes widened, I hope to ts not what I think it is. "Fateema called my sister and she said she just arrived today."

"What!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked.

"I just found out when I was with Hauwa. You shou-" He stopped when I just pushed past him and ran into his car.

***
We arrived back at home because we didn't see her at the airport. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

But I spoke to soon when I saw her car right there in the driveway. I face palmed myself and ran into the house but it was too late...

***

Other books;
ASAD.
Fatal Deception.
HAZAL.