9

Chapter nine: You're such a naughty boy.

Aleeyah and Khalils room up there↑↑↑
Share with your friends.
Vote, comment and follow.

Khalils POV

"Shit Shit Shit!" I muttered. I turned around and went downstairs to find Fatima smirking.

"What is wrong with you!" I snapped.

"I can't believe this! You're asking me that question? Well ask yourself that question because you brought that bitch into the house!" She yelled.

"How did I cause this! You said you're staying in Canada till Wednesday."

"So I should stay there and keep thinking my own husband loves me? You think I didn't see all the pictures Khadeejah posted? Well I saw it all and I came here to find out if it was true and I guessed it right." She said. "How long did you think you could keep this from me? We love each-"

"You know that all this was an arranged marriage so why are you complaining. I love her."

"You do?"

"Yes I do."

"Bullshit! Wallahi billahillazee I won't take this. It's either she leaves my house now or there will be no peace!" She threatened.

"Don't forget I own this house too and I have the right to marry up to four wives." I said and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay then. But one day you'll realise your mistake." She said and bumped into my shoulder before she passed.

Aleeyahs POV

I realised I cried myself to sleep and it was 2:45am and I was hearing strange sounds coming from the end of the hall. I stopped at the last door and the light was on.

"Khalil you're such a naughty boy." I heard Fateema say giggling. "You don't have to be scaref. The girl is asleep." She said. "And so what if she's awake."

"Calm down." She said and I just turned around and went back to my room and slammed the door shut.

***
I have updated HAZl. Please check it out now.

Don't forget to...
Vote,
Comment,
& share.

💖💖💖