1

Chapter one: A fight with Saleem.

Aleeyahs picture 👆👆👆

ALEEYAH.

I woke up to find nobody in the house. I even went downstairs to check if they left a note on the fridge but it was empty, they usually leave a note when I'm asleep or not around.

I checked my watch and my it was already after four, I checked the window and saw a familiar black jeep pass through the gate.

I tap my foot countless times waiting at the door. I stoop there for almost five minutes staring at the door in silence only hearing the sound of my feet tapping the ground.

As I was about to give up, thankfully the door opened revealing Ya Saleem. "You guys left me all alone in the house without any text messages, phone calls or-" As soon as I start blabbering he cut me off.

"Relax." He said and rolled his eyes. "Aunt Inbihaj got sick and we had to go and check up on her in the hospital." He said and a very loud gasp came out of my mouth.

"What!?" I semi yelled. "And you guys didn't even bother to wake me up!"

"We tried but you're a sleepaholic so..." He trailed off.

"I need to go to the hospital now." I said.

"Sorry but Mummy said you have to stay here and keep the house tidy and also visiting hours are closed."

"But I want to see her!" I pout.

"You're such a baby." He said and I hissed very loudly. "Did you just hiss at me?"

"Yes and so?"

"Keh! Wallahi kin raina ni. (I swear you've lost respect for me." He said and pulled my nose and I stomped to the living room.

Then my phone pinged and I saw a message from Amir (her boyfriend) and I smiled as I saw the message.

'Hey boo I miss you. 3 how about a date tonight. Wanna see those pretty eyes of yours.'

I smiled and tried to text back. "Who is that and why are you smiling." Ya Saleem asked as he tried to giraffe neck to spy on my phone.

I love Ya Saleem and all but I hate it when he's that over protective big brother. "I said who is it?" He asked in a serious tone.

"it's no one." I lied, I put my phone behind my back and he managed to get it.

"Open your pass code." He instructed. "Zan pasa wannan waya Wallahi. (I'll break this phone Wallahi." He said and I know he's dead serious.

I opened it and gave it to him. He looked at the message for a second and then back at me. "So when did you start dating? I demand you break up with this guy and I'm seizing this phone." He said.

"Haba Ya Saleem I'm 19 years old and I can choose and date whomever I want." I said.

"You're still too young. I don't want you too communicate with him anymore. You'll get back your phone in two weeks." He said and I gasped.

"I never get freedom."

"Leeyah it's not like th-"

"Forget it. That's how my life is and I'm used to it." I said and ran upstairs and quickly closed the door shut with a loud bang.

***
Aleeyah tied her veil in Himar, she sprayed perfume all over her body and smiled at the mirror.

***Aleeyah tied her veil in Himar, she sprayed perfume all over her body and smiled at the mirror

Even if Ya Saleem stopped her and seized her phone that won't stop her from seeing Amir.

She only knew Amir for a month which mean she doesn't know who he really is that she's about to meet him this late in the night.

She took her purse and sneaked out of the house to meet Amir. Meanwhile, Ya Saleem came into her room to hand her her phone back and apologise for being over protective.

He knocked on the door but there was no answer. He knocked again and waited for a few seconds but no answer.

He opened the door to find nobody and he knew that she sneaked out to see Amir because her window was opened.

But he better look for her fast before something bad happens...

***
Other books;
ASAD.
Fatal Deception.
HAZAL.