2

Chapter two: Raped.

Hayrah a picture up there👆👆👆

It was 2:00am in the morning and the door was banging nonstop and only Adda Hayrah (Aleeyahs sister) was around.

She stomped to the door angrily really to explode and whoever was at the door. She opened the door and Leeyah fell on her with tears in her eyes.

"Ya Rabb. Leeyah what happened to you?" She said looking at her torn cloth.

"A..Am-Amir he...h-he..." She stammered.

"Amir did what!?" She panicked and put her to sit on the sofa.

"Adda Hayrah he raped me." She said.

"Innallilahi." She said. "You mean Amir did this to you?"

"Yes Adda."

"Let me call Mummy now." Adda Hayrah said about the dial Mummy's number but Leeyah quickly stopped her.

"Please don't." She begged.

"And why not?" Hayrah asked.

"I don't want to worry her."

"Amir do and nd what do you mean by that bullshit! Mummy hates it when we keep things from her and I must tell her whether you like it or not." She hissed and dialed Mummy's number.

***
By hearing this Mummy gave Leeyah a hard slap on her face, she wanted to use her shoe on her but Hayrah stopped her.

"Didn't I tell you to be careful! I had a bad feeling about this guy and you told me to stop worrying but look at what happened now! He raped you!" Mummy scolded. "Now you're gonna get married to Alhaji Ahmed Dahiru Babangida's son and I don't care whether you like it or not. And tomorrow we're going to the hospital to check whether he got you pregnant or not." She yelled and stomped upstairs and at that same time Ya Saleem just came back ready to start his own.

"Leeyah didn't I..." He trailed off as she stood up and left the living room angrily and the last sound that was heard was when she banged the door shut.

"What happened to her?" Ya Saleem asked.

"Long story short." Adda Hayrah said and left a confused Saleem standing in the living room alone.

***
Other books;
ASAD.
Fatal Deception.
HAZAL.