BONUS CHAPTER I

This is the part where Aleeyah and Amir meet.

ALEEYAH.

"Come on Leeyah." Hauwa says pushing me to where that cute guys was.

"Hauwa I told you I'm not going anywhere. I do not want to be rejected by him." I say annoyed.

"Come on Aleeyah this guys is a Greek God for crying out loud. He can even help you get over Sadiq I promise you." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Hauwa I said no." I snap and she sighs.

"Fine I won't disturb you anymore." She says and I sigh. "Now let's talk about something..." she trailed off.

"What?" I asked confused. I followed her eyes which were behind me.

I turn around to see the guy she was talking about right in front of me.

Oh God.

His tall frame towered over me and I could feel his eyes piercing onto my soul with that look.

"What do you want!" I snap at him and I could see a smirk form on his stupid but handsome face.

"Now I get why they call you feisty honey." He says in a light British accent.

"Do not call me that." I spat at his face. I felt like slapping that stupid smirk off his stupid but again, handsome face.

"Okay sugar." He says and I roll my eyes and start to walk away and I could feel him behind me.

Turns out Hauwa left me so I walked towards her car, since I was going to drive I checked my bags for the keys and I reached the car.

It wasn't in my bag so I decided to turn around and go find her when I bumped into him again.

"You won't ever disappear will you?" I say crossing my arms.

"No I won't. I like you attitude, you're the first girl I know to reject a very handsome man like me." He says with a stupid smirk.

"Oh please. I have seen much better, you are just the type that when all the hot guys are gone we girls have no choice but to be with you." I say and I was satisfied when I saw the stupid smirk wipe off from his face.

Finally Hauwa came. "I'm back, sorry I had to use the bathroom." She says and got into the car.

"I'm sure you'll fall for me because I'm irresistible." He says and I scoff.

"We shall see lover boy." I say and got into the car. I wished from that day whenever I saw him I should've ignored him but I didn't.

I loved the way he chased me and the way he looked at me with those eyes, and his lovable voice that I couldn't survive without hearing it.

Even though people warned me that he was just a manipulative psychopath I ignored them because I loved him and was blinded all because off my stubbornness.

Who knew he was just getting closer to me just because his friends laughed at him that I rejected him so he tried to prove to them that he could get any girl he wants by dating me.

But he went overboard by sleeping with me without my consent and never regretted it.