20

Chapter twenty: One week away.

ALEEYAH

My eyes widen as I realised what the fuck he just said. He just called me Fateema instead of Aleeyah.

"What the fuck Khalil are you kidding me right now?" I snapped.

"What did I do?" He asked playing dumb.

"You just literally called me Fateema instead of Aleeyah!" I snapped.

His eyes widen Immediately, "Shit Aleeyah I'm so sorry." He said.

"Sorry for yourself." I spat and went into the bathroom to change my clothes.

***

The whole flight back home I ignored him, he kept trying to talk to me but when I gave him my serial killer death glare he just kept quiet the whole time.

We reached 'Murtala Muhammad Airport' and when we finished collecting our luggage's and everything before we went out to meet our whole family standing there.

We all exchanged pleasantries, I wasn't in the mood and Hayrah noticed so she dragged me to the corner.

"Aleeyah what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You can't lie to me Aleeyah, you really are a bad liar." She said.

I signed, "Fine I'd tell you later." I said.

We had a long drive back home which made me sleep in the car. I woke up and found myself in my bedroom.

Khalil was still asleep, I ate some food, had my bath and ready to pack my luggage. I picked all the stuff I'd be needing for my stay in my parents house.

Just as I zipped the box Khalil walked in. "Um... Aleeyah what are you doing?" He asked.

"I think I should tip you for getting the name right this time." I said and clapped a little. "Well Abdul, I going to my parents house to stay for a while."

"Aleeyah I'm not letting you go anywhere. I've apologized but you still won't forgive me."

"How would you feel if we where together and I call my ex boyfriends name? Now would you please move out of my way?"

"Aleeyah please don't leave me. We just got back together and..."

I silence him as I put my arm around his neck, "Sh Khalil I'm not leaving you. I'm just going to my parents house for the mean time so I can think this through. So now Khalil please move." I said.

He stepped aside and I went out of the house and into my car. I drove all the way to my parents house. I rang the doorbell and Hayrah opened the door.

Now we were currently in the living when she lowered her voice and asked, "So Leeyah did you use what I gave you?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I wore it last night before we were gonna leave, I told him I loved him and guess what he said?"

She gasped, "What?"

"I love you... Fateema." I said.

"He did not." Hayrah said.

"So that's why I'm here to stay for sometime to get away from him." I said.

"At least your words are better than what I have to say." She said.

"Spill."

"Remember that my boss Sultan that I hate so much with passion?" She said.