26

Chapter twenty six: The Family Meeting.

Playlist: Sophie Michael - Someone else in the dark.

ALEEYAH.

I was so glad to be out of that annoying hospital with those food that they have. Imagine eating soup with slices vegetables in it. It didn't even have taste.

Now we where in Khalils family house because yesterday after finding out what he did his father had to call a family meeting to gather us here and discuss the future.

I really didn't want to be here and I wasn't in the mood for this but I have no choice but to just obey.

I sighed and put my ice cream inside my toast bread and ate it. Don't blame me because I'm pregnant and I've got weird cravings.

I moaned in happiness as I ate the delicious taste. I touch my tummy. "You like it baby? Well mummy loves it so much." I said as I rubbed my tummy.

It does feel weird to know a living being is in your tummy. God I have plans.

"Need some company?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Saleem standing at the door way.

"Sure. Come in." I said and he came in sitting on the bed beside me.

He looked at what I was eating and scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Yuck! This is so disgusting. How can you eat something like this Leeyah!" He said.

"Well it taste nice." I said. "Want some?"

"No thank you. Wouldn't want to invite diarrhoea to my body." He said.

The room fell in a comfortable silence as I ate my ice cream in peace. "So how are you coping?" He asked me.

I stopped for some seconds and looked at him. "You almost killing my husband? Hm... I'm trying." I said.

"Don't call him your husband. I do not value him as my brother anymore." He said.

I sighed. "I don't want to talk about him anymore. It just ruins my mood. Let's change the subject and talk about you. So...you've been moody a lot this days."

"Oh sister. You've been a lot." He said running his hands through his hair. "I've been a mess."

"Why? What happened?" I asked feeling concerned about my older brother.

"Last two months dad said that if I still want to run the position of being the CEO of the company that I have to get married as soon as possible or else I'd have to drop as the position of the CEO and I'd be on my own, he won't give me money or anything." He said.

"Wow, that's bad. But maybe it won't be that bad." I said keeping my ice cream aside.

"You think it's an arranged marriage. And the girl is so rude, annoying, clumsy and provoking. Trust me if not because I have respect for women I would've punched her pretty little stupid face." He said and I laughed.

"Give it time. You might learn to like her." I said.

"I doubt that. Have you met her?" He said and scoffed. "To think of even marrying her."

***
I walked down the stairs looking at the living room, both me and Khalils parents where there and the bitch face Fateema sat down there in all her glory.

I wish I could slap that beauty off her face. I reached the living room as Khalils dad told me to seat on the chair next to Khalil and Fateema by his other side.

My heart was beating as everybody eyes where on me. I touched my tummy as we made eye contact.

"It's time for us to have a serious talk." My dad said burning glares at Khalil.

***
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

So? What do you think it's gonna happen in the meeting? Well, if you wanna find out there's some teasers and gossips plus sneak peeks in my Instagram profile.

INSTAGRAM: yasmeengali.

Make sure you follow me to get a peek and be active on my time line/story to see.

Plus my snapchat also. All my social media platforms would be on my profile so you can check them out.