48

Chapter forty seven: three dolls.

NADEEM.

I smiled back at her cute face as she ate her chicken. When she finally saw me looking at her I gave her a smile and MashaAllah she retired the prettiest smile I've ever seen in a woman.

We kept staring at each other like it was a staring contest.

"What's with the staring contest?" Her older brother Saleem who's also my best friend says.

I could see her cheeks turning red as she blushed. God she reminds me of those expensive roses that you're so afraid that it'll spoil.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang and she quickly stood up. "I'll get it." She said and stare at her mother for a quick second before leaving.

Goodness she's so cute in that hoodie. "Excuse me." I say getting up because I needed to use the toilet.

When I walk into the toilet I do my business and come out. "Do you like my sister?" I hear a voice say and turn to look for it finding Saleem standing there.

I don't answer but stare at him in shock. "Look Nadeem I know you're a nice guy. And it's so obvious you like Aleeyah because you're always quiet around her and smiles whenever she's around." He says.

"I won't lie though. She's amazing." I say.

"I know she is. Listen, we've been friends since birth and soul help me if I even see her eyes watery I'll come for you Wallahi." He threatens.

Right now I gulped as he stood in front of me. "Got it." He says.

"Clear." I reply and we do a bro hug.

Then a sound came from the living room. "What was that?" He asks looking at me.

"How I'm I supposed to know." I say sarcastically looking at him and he rolls his eyes.

We ran towards the living room where we thought the sound was coming from.

When we came I was shocked to see blood dripped on the floor. "What's going on here?" We here Aunty Salma (Aleeyahs mom) say.

Everyone was now in the living room. "Where's Aleeyah?" I ask looking around.

"Well she came to open the door." Hayrah day and that's when I start to panick.

***
ALEEYAH.

I squirt my eyes at the sunlight on my face.

"Aleeyah! Aleeyah!" I hear a voice say shaking me awake.

I open my eyes and immediately sit up to see Fatima and Safarah staring at me blankly.

"Where are we?" I ask. "And why are you looking like that?"

They were both wearing princess dresses and smudge make up all over their faces.

"We've been kidnapped by Khalil and his mother." Safarah say.

Then everything clicked and I remember being hit on the head by Aunty Inbihaj.

I look down and I was dressed in a princess dress too. I stood up walking to the old traditional worn out door.

I bang the door and it was locked. "It's of no use Aleeyah and if you make Khalil angry he'll beat you up mercilessly." Fateema say.

"But Khalil wouldn't. He..." I stopped talking. I remember when he slapped me that day.

I saw the hatred in his eyes. The door opened and Aunty Inbihaj walked in, this woman is no longer the mother in law I used to know.

"Sorry I know you all are hungry so I brought you food. I'm sorry for taking time, Khalil is running late-"

"Would you stop!" I snap at her and she look up at me giving me a confused expression.

"You dare kidnap all of us and you come in acting like we're here on our own free will." Fateema continue.

"My darlings." She says bending down to give us pitiful looks.

"How dare-" Safarah starts and I shush her with my hands.

A paper was dropped on my hands and I look at Aunty Inbihajs face. She quickly stood up and starts going closing the door behind her.

"She left a note." I say and open it.

The paper read,  'I'm so sorry Aleeyah, I was forced to do this and I'm in the same situation as you. I was held at gun point.'

***
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

So, do you feel sorry for Aunty Inbihaj? Plus I asked you guys which book you want next. Either 'SAHIB' or 'ZARAH' or a new book but I got no replies.

But okay. Anyway please comment down below.