42

Chapter forty two: Barbie Island princess.

So I changed my mind about not deleting the book. I've unpublished other books except this one and ASAD so here is another update.

ALEEYAH.

I heard knock on the door and I went downstairs to open it revealing Nadeem with some food.

I smirked mentally because today is the day I annoy the shit out of him so get him to talk more or he angry.

"Come in." I said opening the door wider for him and he just smiled stepping in.

Now to start my mission.

"So what did you bring?" I said skipping to where he was at the dining table happily.

"Um...food." He replied.

What I'm supposed to do first was to keep on asking him questions.

"What kind of food?"

"Chinese." He said dropping the food. "I'm gonna head out now."

Wait what?

"You mean you're leaving?" I asked.

"Yes."

"But I want you to stay please Nadeem. I don't want to be alone." I say.

"But I-"

"Please." I begged. "I promise you would not notice that I'm here."

He sighed and nodded walking to the living room. I put some food for us on each plate ready to eat.

I walk to the living room giving him his and he just muttered a 'thank you'

I sat next to him giving some needed space between us. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I'm getting really annoyed by the short short replies so I need to work harder.

"Okay, What movie do you want to watch. Take a pick." I say.

"I dunno."

"Then we'll watch Barbie The Island Princess." I say and he let out a groan.

"Please I beg you no. My little cousin Walida is obsessed with this Barbie nonsense and I'm forced to watch it with her everyday. So please today is my day off." He whined.

Wow I've heard him make such a long sentence.

"Oh really I'm sorry." I said.

"Thanks." He said with a relief.

"We're still watching it." I say putting on play and he cross his arms in anger glaring at the tv and at me.

He put the hood of his hoodie over his head sinking into the chair.

***
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Okay this is such a worthless chapter but I have something big for the next one so keep up.