47

Chapter forty seven: Dinner.

Playlist: Sweet Melody by Little Mix.

ALEEYAH.

I was done with some university homework which took me a lot of time and I was finally happy.

Good thing I'm in 400 level and would be done soon. Finally. I am currently studying interior design which has been my passion since when I was 12.

I am really hungry and the whole family was downstairs eating lunch right now. I wore a simple hoodie and black ripped jeans tying my veil anyhow.

I came downstairs inhaling the nice aroma of grilled chicken. "Look who decided to show up." I heard Nuradeen say and I roll me eyes.

"Are you always everywhere?" I say and gave him a fist bump. "Now move I'm hungry." I say pushing him aside.

I exchanged pleasantries with everyone and got settled in my seat. I was taking my chicken pepper soup when I looked up seeing Nadeem already staring at me.

He gave me a killer smile and I smile back in return. We stare at each other for a few more seconds.

"What's with the staring contest?" Ya Saleem say and all eyes turn to us.

Before anyone was able to speak the doorbell rang and I quickly stood up. "I'll get it." I say quickly not missing my mother's stare that said 'later'

I rest my hands in the pocket of my hoodie walking to the door. I open the door and who I saw shocked me.

"Aunty Inbihaj?" I say staring at her like I saw a ghost.

"Yes Aleeyah it's me. I'm sorry for interrupting whatever you're doing but I need to talk to you please." She say.

I look back to make sure no ones watching and turn back to her. My mother has stopped talking to Aunty Inbihaj and has forbade any of us from talking to anyone from the Hassan family.

"Aunty Inbihaj I'm sorry I ca-"

"Take Khalil back Aleeyah! He wouldn't hurt you again!" She demands and I was taken aback.

"Wh-what!" I stammered.

"You heard me Aleeyah please I'm begging you. He's depressed and needs a woman by his side-"

"I'm sorry Aunty Inbihaj but if he didn't want to feel this way he should've thought about me before doing what he did to me so he has no right to feel depressed." I snapped about to close the door.

"Wait." She says and I sigh.

"Aunty Inbihaj-"

"I'm sorry about this Aleeyah but you didn't listen." She says and then I felt something heavy hit the back of my head.

***
🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Okay okay don't kill me I'm sorry 😐🤗 but anyway.

When I'm done with His Wife I'm going to start a new book.

Some may be familiar with "SAHIB" or "ZARAH" and I want you to pick which book you want next by commenting down below.

Anyway thanks for 900 votes and I'm looking forward to reaching 1k votes.

Let me give you a little teaser. (Someone's gonna betray the family🙊🙈🏃🏼‍♀️)

Comment down below who you think it is.