53

Chapter fifty three: I need your help!

ALEEYAH.

I was in a long white silky robe with my hair wet sitting on the bed. The door opens and a dress up Amir walks in.

I look at him confused. "Why are you dressed up." He says.

"You have fifteen minutes to get dressed into this and don't waste anytime." He said and dropped a nice baby blue looking lace on the bed before walking out but he immediately stop turning to me. "Wear that dress Aleeyah, if you try anything stupid you should better start running."

I put on some essential before getting ready. I dried my hair and just as I was done he entered the room.

"Looking beautiful as always." He says and I don't reply. I can hear his footsteps becoming heavier. Then I felt something cold on my neck and I looked down to see a necklace. "This was my mother's necklace before she died."

I remember Amir and Khalil are only half brothers. They share the same father but not the same mother.

"Now my sweet. Are you ready to marry me and be with me forever?" He said and I chocked on my own spit.

ONE MONTH LATER.

NADEEM.

I couldn't rest for as long as I can remember. One month! One stupid month has gone by and there's no sign of Aleeyah.

We've looked everywhere for Aleeyah and no sign of her still. The police are even more useless than I thought!

There the biggest scams I have ever seen. Sometimes I take matters to my own hands and just look for her myself without rest.

Soul help me but the day I get my hands on Amir he would never see the daylight again because I'm going to rip his bones out of his body.

I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling mirror when my phone started ringing. It was a private number and I quickly pick up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Nadeem." I hear her beautiful voice and immediately stood up.

"Aleeyah where the hell are you we have been looking for you-"

"Nadeem please I need your help. I need you to get here fast I beg of you." She begs crying.

The hurt in her voice made my heart break in to pieces.

"Look Leeyah please all I need you to do is to calm down and tell me where you are." I speak panicking.

"Out of town in-" Then the line becomes dead.

"Hello? Aleeyah! Aleeyah!" I call but no answer. "Shit!"

I quickly run to the police station and report about the call and we decided to try and trace the call.

I was losing my patience walking up and down. The Bugaje family came as soon as possible when I called them.

"No sign of her?!" I snap at the old man in his uniform and he just gave me a dirty look.

"If you would just calm down..." He starts.

"How do you expect me to be calm when she called me like four hours ago!" I yell.

"Well sir it's not as easy as it look-"

"Fuck this I will look for her myself." I snap about to leave but I felt a hand on my arm.

"Nadeem I won't allow you to go alone. Let the police handle this you hear me." My mother says and I sigh in defeat sitting on a close by bench.

"What do you mean by she called four hours ago?" Aunty Salma asks.

"Well Aleeyah called me begging me to find her as soon as possible crying." I say.

"Inalillahi." Aunty Salma said. "Please sir do whatever you have to to find my daughter please."

"Don't worry madam we are doing the best we can to find her." The officer says.

After two more hours of waiting I was almost at the verge of losing it by demolishing this whole police station apart.

"We found her." He finally says and I quickly stand up from my seat. "Gather the team and let's get going."

***
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

So do you want them to find Aleeyah already? Comment down below for another update and please kindly vote because both votes and comments are really low.

And also kindly share my book to your friends.