29

Chapter twenty nine: a face I know to well.

Playlist: Mad love by Mabel.

ALEEYAH.

I groaned as the sun was shining on my face. I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes.

Just then I looked around my surroundings. What the heck I'm I doing here!

"If you want to know where you are you have been taken by the boss." I heard a voice which startled me.

"Where are you?" I asked looking round. Honestly I think I'm going crazy.

Ya Allah please get me out of here.

"I'm right here in the room with you." He said as two men came out from the dark side of the room.

The room was completely dark except from the small window that exposed the sunlight giving the room light to see.

They where big and muscular wearing black. "Why am I here? Let me go." I said and they both laughed.

"Look butterfly, we are not going to let you go till the boss says so." The one with short sleeve said.

"Who is the boss?" I asked and they completely ignored me leaving the room.

I look around the dark room and just then the light came on. I stoid up to get the heck out of here when I got pulled back.

I looked down to see my left hand handcuffed to a chain and it was really painful as I pulled it. I groaned in pain as I kept dragging my hands off it.

"Do it more and you'll slice your hand cometly." Another different voice said.

What the heck is wrong with this people and making me think I'm crazy. I looked round.

"Who are you and where the hell are you!" I yelled looking around.

"You can only find me when I come out." He said. I don't know but that voice sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put it together.

I looked round again try to find the voice. "Why are you keeping me here?" I asked hoping for an answer.

"Because..." He started then I heard footsteps. I look to my left as I saw him come out of the room.

"You..." I whispered.

"Remember me babe." He said leaning on the door frame crossing his arms over his chest.

***
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Well happy new month, it's December. Shoutout to H_AuwalHalliru for voting for this book.

Don't blame me for why it's short. As I said in one of the previous chapters it was too long so I had to split it.

So I kept writing more and more so I split it even more.

So let's get this book to 4k at least please, can you do it for me by sharing my book.

Hope you're all doing well during this pandemic guys. Stay safe.

Bye lovelies 💖💖💖