7

Chapter seven: first wife.

Chapter shoutout @janan_ab
Fateemas picture up there👆👆👆
Skipped the wedding.

Aleeyas POV

"Keh shegiya raise your head up!" She said so harshly and I looked up at her. "So you're the girl! Toh daga kanki yar tsinannu tashi ki bar nan wurin ki nemi Wanda zaki gaida."

Those words rang in my ear and I thought of what happened at the wedding in the past week.

The way she looked at me, the way she looked at me so harshly. Because of my diseases of zoning out, I forgot I was cooking, my eyes widened as I rushed to the pot and when I opened the cover the rice was already burnt.

I turn the gas up and ran my hands through my hair, I got scared when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "What is my wife cooking?" He asked and opened the pot and looked back at me. "Zoning out again?"

"I'm sorry Khalil I swear I didn't kn..." He put his index finger on my lips, he picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"Shush baby it's okay. I was watching you all along." He said. "What's wrong?"

"N-" I was cut off when we heard the sound of the door bell.

"Go upstairs, I'll get the door." He said and helped me get down from the counter and I went to get my Hijab.

***
I walked into the kitchen and saw a female figure standing there. Maybe she's a maid?

But why would Khalil get a maid? "Um hello?" I said and she turned around.

"So you're the bitch trying to steal my husband away from me."