55

Chapter fifty five: what he's capable of.

NADEEM.

I couldn't bear to see the sight in front of me. The prettiest girl I know name Aleeyah was now sitting on a chair, two of her hands hanged in the air with chains and was covered in blood and bruises.

She was wearing a shirt and leggings which a torn all over her. I could see the blood on her lap indicating she was raped by Amir.

She was crying helplessly in the video crying her eyes out begging him to stop.

The camera turns to face the bloody bastard. "Now listen here daddy's boy, this is just the beginning of what will come in the future. Your darling princess here refused to behave by calling you. I saw the police earlier and good thing I was able to escape this time. Now listen carefully Nadeem, if you involve the police from now on or come to find your precious I wouldn't think twice before putting a whole in her head."

And the video was over I was staring blankly at my screen. I quickly drop my phone on the table putting my head in my hands.

"Subhanallah." I heard gasps and other words and right now I could think properly.

I was thinking of ways to destroy Amir when I find him and kill him.

I quickly stand up from my seat walking out the door.

ALEEYAH.

"Now do what you have to do and let's get it over with!" Amir yelled pointing the gun at the scared malam who feared for his life.

"B-but sir you can't force her to-"

"Now quickly do what you have to do or I swear I will shoot you right now!" Amir yells.

"Amir please-"

"Shut up!" He cuts me off. "5...4.." He starts counting and the malam was doing what he had to do to get us married immediately.

I was trying to free myself from his grip but he only held me tighter.

Once the procedure was done I start to fight Amir more hitting his chest and then I felt something hard his my head and I fell.

"Sir this is Haram you are-" The man stopped immediately when I heard a gun shot.

My eyes were slightly open to the the malam lying on the floor covered up with blood before everything went black.

***
I sat on the bed feeling disgusted with my body. I was in a silver silk robe.

My body shook every time I take a step, I had been raped for the wedding night and I was broken.

I could barely walk because my legs hurt so bad. I had to muffle my cries because I had to get the phone and get help immediately.

I quickly dial the one number I knew that I needed the most. After two rings he answers.

'Hello?' He speaks.

'Nadeem.' I say.

'Aleeyah where the hell are you we've been looking for you-' I was in no mood for his rants because I needed to get out of here quickly.

'Nadeem please I need your help. I need you to get here fast I beg of you.' I begs as tears blurred my vision.

'Look Leeyah all I need is for you to calm down and tell me where you are.' I say panicking.

'Out of town in-' I immediately felt the phone being dragged out of my hands.

I look up to see a furious Amir. He looks like he's going to kill me with those looks he's giving me. I was so scared because I don't know what he's capable of doing to me right now.

***
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

So guys please comment because I really want to know what you all think of this book please.

Ramadan Kareem y'all and please prepare yourself for Sallah. Hope you make beautiful pics MashaAllah and I'm almost getting done with this book.

✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻