59

Chapter fifty nine: forever grateful.

ALEEYAH.

I couldn't bear to hear this as tears just escaped my eyes without any emotion.

"I-I'm pregnant?" I ask breaking down.

No no no. This cannot be happening. I thought I could escape Amir but turns out I was wrong, even though he's behind bars right now he has gotten me pregnant with this child.

I felt so disgusted of me having a baby with him. A good for nothing rapist.

"Five weeks pregnant." Hayrah said. "I'm so sorry Aleeyah."

Hayrah has been through a lot but she can't feel the pain that I'm feeling right now inside of me.

"I feel so disgusted of myself. I have lost my dignity for letting him touch me." I cried.

"No no sister it isn't your fault. Amir forced himself on you. Don't blame your myself baby sis and most especially not the baby." She says comforting me.

I sobbed in my hands. "I swear on my life my daughter that whole family will pay for what they did to you. Now that you are free you need to rest from all the trauma that happened." She says.

It has been a week already and even if the doctor says I was feeling better deep down I wasn't because I felt numb and pain.

I can never forget what happened ever in my life. The way Amir forced himself on me and beat me almost to death.

The door of the hospital room opens and Nadeems walks in holding a teddy bear. I haven't seen him ever since and now that I see him lightens my mood a bit.

I heard what he did for me and I am forever grateful.

"For the princess." He says passing me the teddy bear and chocolates.

"Thank you." I say collecting the gifts. We fell into an awkward silence before I decided d to break it. "I heard what you did for me."

He gives me a small smile. "Don't sweat it." He says.

"No Nadeem, I'm forever grateful for what you did for me. Because of you I'm still alive, who know what would happen if you didn't help me. What Amir would've d-"

"Don't think about him. You're safe now because I put him in his place." He said and I smile at his as a tear slipped through my eyes without me even knowing.

***
Okay guys this is the last chapter. I might do a book two if you want. But anyway please check out my new book Sahib and tell me what you think.

If no comments then this might be my last book on Wattpad because 98.9 percent of my readers are silent I tell you so I hardly have comments or even votes.

Some chapters you'll even see 0 comments. Please guys just do this one thing, it's not like I'm asking you for a billion dollars and it won't kill you to comment.

Please do comment🙏🏽

Or I'll just end the book here.