"Surprise." Brandon said. The masked person started shooting but Brandon dodged the bullets. I then felt relieved.

"I can see your years of training payed of." She said.

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"You'll figure it out soon!" The person said. Brandon then came next to me.

"So, who to kill first?" The person asked.

"You want one, you get both!" Brandon said.

"Brandon..." I said.

"Show me your damn face!" I said.

"If you insist." The person said. They then removed the mask and I felt like my heart just drown or stopped beating.

"Surprise!" Lesley said.

"You! Why is it you?" Aria asked.

"Because my name is Lesley Johnson, the daughter of Liam and Caroline Johnson." She said.

"You mean..." I asked.

"Yes. The daughter of which your husband's father murdered. Then your husband covered the truth by claiming that my father murdered my mother, and committed suicide. I was raised by my mother's parents. And was very young when it all happened." She said.

"Brandon..." I said.

"I swear...i didn't know. I didn't know at that time, if I had known uncle Liam was your father, I would have done things differently." Brandon said.

"Of course you would. Wouldn't you? But that's all the past. My father was heir to the company, and was supposed to be mines next." She said.

"Why do you want this company so badly?" I asked.

"Because it's supposed to be my parents. I'm gonna make them proud, by taking back what's rightfully ours." She said.

"Uncle Liam was a kind person and so was aunt Caroline. Do you think they'd be happy if they know all the wrong things you've done? All the lives you've took, the harm you've and suffering you've caused to people? The damage and destruction of others life? Do you think they'd be happy and proud of that?" Brandon asked.

"Lesley, this isn't you. Not only have you destroyed the Johnson's empire. You've destroyed lives, Irene's well Ivy's, Chelsea, Shawn's life, even Ariana and Emma who had no connection to us whatsoever. You've even hurt innocent Scott and myself. You need to stop this." I said.

"Not until I get what is mines, until then I'll continue making chaos. If anyone gets in my way, I am not afraid of removing them, including you." She said as she raised the gun at me.

"You were really a great friend. But I'm sorry to put you through this." She said about to pull the trigger.

"No!" Brandon yelled then attacked her causing her to shoot upwards as the gun fell on the ground. They were both throwing fist.

"Brandon!" I yelled. I dragged myself towards it as Brandon and Lesley were fighting. I grabbed the gun and stood up aiming it straight ahead.

"STOP!" I yelled. They both then looked at me.

"Go on! Pull the trigger!" Lesley said.

"Aria! Don't!" Brandon said.

"Go on Aria! Pull the trigger! Are you seriously this cowardice!" Lesley yelled.

"You asked for it bitch!" I yelled pulling the trigger at her.

"Aria! No!" Brandon yelled as Lesley then fell on the ground.