"I can't- oh my God," I continued to mutter breathlessly.

His face was disfigured, a heavily swollen eyes and another which I couldn't see due to the bandage covering it, another around his head, his face was a coloured with red and blue, evidence of the extreme pain he was going through.

There was also a kind of plastic around his neck, goodness knows what Kingston did to him, I swear if anything happens to Dustin I won't forgive him, I saw some thick banding over his ribs also, he looked, he looked - almost like he was even breathing, but the oxygen on his nose was convincing.

My eyes searched for his mother, who was at the edge of the sofa with Nicole comforting her with her arms over her shoulders, bringing her face to her chest, it was obvious she hadn't had anything to eat, I'm sure she hadn't even closed her eyes for a second.

"Sandra," I called, she looked up to face me, using her finger to wipe the tears away.

"Sandra you need to eat something," I said and my girls nodded at that.

"No no I want my baby to wake up, hehe just has to wake up," she sobbed.

"He wouldn't want to see you like this when he wakes up ma, please eat something," Nicole pleaded.

"No- No, I want him to wake up, my baby he's he's-" I sighed, not knowing what else to say.

I find my hands meeting Dustin's sleeping ones, I was sitting beside where he was laid and it was so hard not to at least say comforting words to his fighting soul.

I have his limp hand a light squeeze. "You have to wake up Dus, you just have to," I whispered as the tears in eyes fell again.

I heard the sound of the door open, but I didn't bother to look and check who, it was probably a nurse administered to him.

"I'm sorry for the interference ma'am, but I think this visit has to end now," I knew that honey-like voice anywhere, but right now- right now I was in shock!

How did he know I'd be here!?

"Ki--Ki--k-Kingston?" I stared at him in bewilderment and honestly now I was getting scared, he shouldn't hurt Dustin, no!

"We're leaving," was the only word he uttered as I felt a pull from my wrist, I never even he realized he had gripped me there.

"No!" I exclaimed trying as hard as possible to retrieve my hand away, but suddenly he stopped to stare at me.

And hell he looked mad.

His eyes already said a lot with the glare he gave me, his hold on me tightened as his jaw clenched. "Not. Another. Word. Vedika," he warned with a finger up to shut me and I gulped in fear.

I hadn't even realized that Emma was behind us both until it was time to get in the car, I found Timmy behind us giving me an apologetic look.

The fucking snitch.

Immediately I and Emma got in, he shut the door on us before ordering the chauffeur to move, he was mad and I could see it with the way he countlessly tapped on his thighs, his veins out and him being unusually so quiet.

"What about Nicole?" Emma mouthed to me.

I reached out for my phone to give a quick message to her and apologizing for the unnecessary drama, I also asked that she should send my apologies to Ms Willers also.

After the long drive with silence and tension, I finally got out of the car myself, not waiting for anyone's call, I was pissed.

"Vedika," he called.