Chapter 41

NOBODY POV:

The boys were drinking coffee in Na Na living room when suddenly Suho’s phone began to ring.

-         Hello! Suho said.

-         Hello guys I have some important news for you and I want you all to come to my office right this moment. The CEO said.

-         Okay we will leave right away and we will come to the company. Suho said.

-         Okay! The CEO said.

-         Boys we have to leave. Suho said to the others members in EXO.

-         But I don’t want to leave I want to stay with noona more. Baekhyun said while pouting.

-         We don’t have any choice the CEO said that he wants to see us. Suho said.

-         I won’t leave. Baekhyun said.

-         Baekhyun please listen to your hyung. If you do so I will give you any reward that you want. Na Na said.

-         Really noona. Don’t you dare to cheat? Baekhyun said with a smiling face.

-         Okay now we really have to leave. We are leaving noona. Suho said.

Bye noona! All of them said and went to give Na Na a hug.

AT THE COMPANY

-         Boys I have really good news from you. It seems that you are really famous overseas and we want to send you all to America to train yourselves and after that you will travel in many countries for concerts so you won’t come back to Korea for a period of time.  The CEO said.

-         But how long will this last? Suho asked.

-         About a year or two so what do you guys think? Do you all want to take this step? The CEO said.

-         I think we need some time to think about this matter. Suho said.

-         I have one more question. Will Na Na come with us if we decide to go to America? Lay said.

-         Of course I will give you guys the time that you need and yes Na Na will come with you guys to America if you decide so cause I know how much you all appreciate her and the job that she has done up  till now was perfect so I want her to be with you all the time.

AT THE EXO DORM

-         So guys what do you think, do you want to go to America? Suho asked.

-         I will go anywhere as long as Na Na is with us. Tao and Lay said.

-         I think we should go because we will make our international fans really happy. Baekhyun and Chanyeol said.

-         As long as there are beautiful girls I will go. Kai said.

-         An opportunity like this doesn’t show up so often so I think we should grab it. Kris said.

-         We agreed with you guys so we should go to America. Chen, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, D.O said.

-         So it all decided we will go to America. Suho said with a smiling face.

“Now that guy J-Hope won’t be with Na Na so a can have her all to myself, I am so happy. I will seduce her with my handsome features.” Tao said in his mind.

“I will take advance of this time to make Na Na fall in love with me, she won’t resist my charms after all I am adorable so how not to fall in love with me “Lay said.