Chapter 25

When she said that she was my friend I was so shocked but my voice wasn't coming out from my mouth and all I could do was hide behind Lay and grab his shirt. I knew that if Ha Ra was here the members of BTS had to be here as well and the last thing that I wanted was to see them and open the scar in my heart. Why can't I live in peace? Why do I have to meet them again?

It seems when the last member, Suho was giving her an autograph she pulled him into a kiss then she snatched her album (She brought it with her because she knew she will meet EXO) and then ran away. This s**t . How can she kiss Suho even though her boyfriend is Suga. I felt sorry for Suho more than Suga it seems this boy has weak nerves because he fell on his knees and began to cry: "That was my first kiss, I kept it for when I meet my fated one and now that was wasted on a party flashy fangirl. Sob...sob...sob..."

I felt relieved that she was out of my sight and I took off my hands from Lay's shirt.  Now it was crumpled in the places that I grabbed. Lay turned around and now he is facing me.

-         What has happened? From your grip I could feel that something wasn't right so please tell me I am worried about you. He said and then he hugged me.

-         Can we please go back to the dorm I will explain you everything there. I said.

-         Yeah let's go it seems that Suho needs that as well, just look at his suffering. Baekhyun said laughing a little of Suho who is crying like a baby.

-         Poor Suho. D.O said patting his shoulder.

-         That is a good idea anyways I was bored of this party. None of these girls weren't as pretty as our manager. Kai said with traces of lip stick on his shirt.

AT THE DORM 

I told the boys how I was BTS manager and how they broke my heart.

-         We are sorry about what happened to you. Tao said taking me hand and patting it.

-         Even though the members of BTS were mean with you I am still thankful to them because we could meet you. Lay said.

-         Thanks guys for the entire warm and protection that you gave me. I appreciate it. I said giving them my smile.

-         Now that you told us about your situation we really should think what to do with Suho. Just look at him he has been like this for hours. Sehun said pointing Suho that was staying on his bed embracing his knees and crying.

-         My first kiss... sob...sob...sob...

-         Suho are you feeling all right. I said placing myself on Suho's bed.

-         Noona my first has been stole. He said placing his head in my lap and he began to cry again.

-         There...there. I said while patting his back.