Chapter 42

NA NA POV

When the boys got a call that they had to go back to the company I was a bit sad because I wanted to spend some more time talking to them, they are really like a family to me, I don’t know what I had done if they weren’t by my side all this time. I when with them at the door and I bid my farewell. As soon as closed the door Ho Seok came and he hugged me from behind, I spanned around I returned him the hug. Suddenly I was surprised to see that he pushed me into the wall and he kissed me forceful. I can’t think of anything anymore, Ho Seok kiss is messing with all my being, it has passion and at the same time is a gentle one, and I swear I will become addicted to it. He is making me to love him more and more as the days pass.

-         Finally, I thought that they won’t leave anymore. Now I can have you all by myself. He said with an evil smirk.

Wow I thought that this boy was all sweet and cute but it seems that he has a wild side as well, I am really happy today I learned a new thing about Ho Seok. I really have to take note of his wild side.

IN THE MORNING

It was morning and I woke up in the comfort of a warm embrace. Ho Seok slept at my place yesterday night.

FLASHBACK

-         I won’t leave do you hear me. Even you call the police I won’t leave this place.

That is what Ho Seok said. Now I am trying to make him go back to the dorm by forceful throwing him out of my house. I run in the entire house trying to make him leave but this boy is so stubborn like a horse, He says that he wants to sleep here.

-         Okay you can sleep here but you will have to sleep on the couch. I said taking a seat on the couch catching up my breath because of the run.

AFTER A WHILE.

I went on my room and I was ready to go to sleep when Ho Seok came into my room with the pillow on his hand.

-         Noona it so cold on the living room won’t you let me sleep with you on the bed. Ho Seok said with a puppy eyes.

-         No or you sleep on the couch or you go this moment back to the dorm. I said.

-         Please, please noona. He said faking a tear.

-         Okay I swear you drive me crazy. I said.

He happy came to the bed and laid himself next to me. I turned my back to him and I tried to sleep but he made me turn around. He placed his arm under my head, he hugged me and he caught my legs in his. He made me happy with his actions so I gave him a kiss on the forehead and I hugged him as well and we went to sleep.

END OF FLASH BACK

It seems that Ho Seok it still sleepy so I placed myself comfortable and I began to play with his hair. Ohh he looks so hot in the morning I was thinking in my mind as I was touching his face leaving trace on his lips but he suddenly woke up caught my wrist and moved so now he is on top of me and he began to kiss me.

-         Morning jagia. He said looking into my eyes.

-         Morni… Was all I could say because he began to kiss me again.

I am back my chingus. I am so so happy to see that my story is read by so many people. I appreciate all of you guys. You all give my straight to keep on writing. I really liked the  video where the boys are dancing on Shinhwa song "This love"( i know that the video it's a bit old but i still like it) and to be sincere i became addicted to it these days. And Suga makes me crazy over him again and again. If you want you can read a new story of mine Buterfly heart. It will be a Suga Fanfic. I am sorry if i bothered soe of my readers with all my talking ^^. I love you all so much :*:* ^^.