Chapter 38

RAPMONSTER POV:

 We were in the practice room taking a break from the rehearsal. I was sitting on the floor and Angy was sitting next to me leaning on my chest.  Her head was near my nose and I could smell her nice fragrance that was like a spring breeze, one of her hands was placed on my leg and my hand was resting on her shoulder. Even though the practices were hard this was the moments that I looked forward to.  Suddenly Jin has come were we where.

-         Angy can you please explain me one more time the moves for our new dance, I didn’t understand it really well. Jin said.

-         Sure I will show you.  

She said and stood up leaving me and making me feel disappointed because I wanted her to be with me not with any other guy even if Jin was my hyung. She was my girlfriend and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her.

She was showing Jin the moves but no matter how many times she showed him he couldn’t understand. I was questioning myself if he was that stupid or he was faking it. He began to piss me off taking my precious time with my girlfriend away. After some time I saw Angy touching Jin. Even though it was to show him the moves I became so angry I couldn’t tolerate my girlfriend touching another guy that it wasn’t me. I decided to let this matter slip because I was taking in mind the well being of the band because Jin was a mess when it comes to dance. While I was taking my earphones from my backpack I threw a glance at them and I saw that they were chatting and smiling happily and I heard Jin say to Angy that she was cute.Don't tell my girlfriend is cute I am the only one who has the right to say that to her. She is mine and mine alone no one has the right to even stare at her. That made me snap, I stood up and I grabbed in a hurry her wrist and I stormed outside dragging her with me. When I saw myself in the hallway I pushed her into the wall making her feel trapped as I placed my arms to each side of her. Then I started to kiss her with hunger. She was surprised at first but after she began to respond to my kiss, she wrapped one of her hands around my neck and with the other one she grabbed my hair making our kiss more deeply. After I broke the kiss the both of us were patting and we stared at each other in the eyes.

-         Please don’t touch any other guys. Don’t you know that I am extremely jealous? I said pulling her into a tight hug.

-         I am sorry my lovely monster I didn’t want to do that either but that stupid Jin wouldn’t understand no matter how many times I showed him the moves. She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

-         Fine you are forgiven but you will have to give me lots of kisses. I said.

-         That is a deal. She said that and began to cover my face with her sweet kisses.

Hello guys! I am really sorry i couldn't update my story recently because the holiday has ended and i began school and i have a lot of exams and homework to do so i don't find much time to update but i will try to post some new chapters for you my readers whom i love really much. I hope that you aren't upset with me :(. Love you all :*

Please leave me some comments with your opinions about this chapter. Did you like the possessive Rapmonster? :)