Chapter 1

It was 7 am and I was woke up by  noisy alarm clock.  It was Monday and that means I had to go to work. My name is Lee Na Na(23 years old) and I work as one of BTS manager and when I mean one I am referring to the fact that BTS has 2 managers that  take care of them . Most of the work I do is in backstage because the people say that I am too old fashioned to be the manager of these hot rookies but this fact doesn’t bother me at all because I love my job. In case that you are curious about the other manager of BTS her name is Dong Ha Ra ( 27 years old)  and she is the one that is  recognized as the true manager of BTS just because her looks are better than mine but most of the work is done by me.

            After I woke up, I stretched and I get out of bed. I go to the bathroom I brush my teeth , I wash up and after that I go to my room to choose my clothes for today .

            I walked to the wardrobe and I grabbed a pair of jeans and a simple black top. After I choose my clothes I put my hair in a pony tail put my glasses on and a rushed down stairs to eat something and then go to work.

            I arrived at the dormitory where the BTS members live. I introduced the password and the door unlocked. When I opened the door a really awful smell hit me and I know what it is, this is the smell of the two days spent without cleaning after this boys. What was more awful than the smell was what I saw. Everywhere cans of beer, leftovers, dirty laundry and the sink full of dishes. In a hurry I was thinking what the schedule was for today. The boys have to go to a TV station in this afternoon. That leaves me enough time to clean this mess.  But I won’t leave this matter to slip up so I grabbed from the drawer a pan and a spoon and I was ready for a war. I got into the room where the BTS members were sleeping and I began making noises beating with the spoon in the pan. This noise was enough to wake up the members BTS.

-         What is this noise so early in the morning, said angrily and sleepy Rap Monster?

-         I could ask you the same thing what is with that mess outside, the company doesn’t pay me enough money as your manager, I said really angry.

-          What manager for us you are not our manager, just a person that cleans after our mess and that is all?Our true manager  is Dong Ha Ra, Suga stated.

-          -Don’t you look in the mirror, you could never be our manager, said Jungkook and the others agreed with him.

 I was really hurt by their statements just because of my appearance they judge my work in a wrong way.

Hello guys, this is my first story and i hope that you will like it, and if you do please comment or vote because I am a bit shy and uncertain about how good is my story.