Chapter 32

Christmas edition

VIVI POV:

Today it was Christmas and I had a date with my boyfriend Jimin. I was staying in front of my wardrobe worried about what to wear in this special day. I just chose a skirt and a cute top. After I put make up on, I styled my hair and I was ready to go. I grabbed my coat and Jimin's present and I left. Oh had such a hard time yesterday searching for Jimin's present because I didn't know what to choose from him. I was walking on the streets thinking about my date with Jimin and I kept on smiling like a crazy woman.  I arrived in front of the company and I waited for Jimin arrival.  After some time I saw Jimin coming out of the company and I was about to call for him but I stopped when I saw that he was accompanied by a girl. I hide and I saw that they were talking and smiling happily. Was I selfish if I said that I wanted to lock him up so nobody else beside me to see him? Suddenly I saw that girl pulling him into a kiss. In that moment I felt like my heart has been broken. My gift for Jimin fell from my hands on the ground and I ran away from there with tears in my eyes. I arrived home and I throw myself in the bed crying and I sent Jimin a message that said that we are over. "I can't believe that he cheated on me. What I did wrong?" these were the thoughts that were in my head.

After a while I received a message from Jimin that said: "Look outside"

I looked and I saw that he was in front of my house but I didn't want to go out just to give him a chance to hurt me more so I sent him a message: Don't bother to wait because I won't go outside. We are over did you hear me?

AFTER 3 HOURS

I looked on the window and I saw that Jimin was still in front of my home so I decided to go outside to tell him one more time to leave.

When I went outside I saw that he wasn't there then suddenly someone hugged me from behind and from this warm I know who it was:

-         Let me go you cheating jerk. I said as tears were falling on my cheeks.

-         Please calm yourself and let me explain what happened. He said.

-         I don't want to calm myself. I said but I was cut off by his kiss

-         She was just a fan of mine. He said looking me in the eyes.

-         If she was just a fan why were you talking and smiling so happily? And what was that kiss? I asked.

-         I can't be mean with a fan. What if a scandal appeared because of me will you have been happier? And about the kiss she was the one that pulled me into it but I shoved her away.

When he said that I finally understood that he didn't cheat on me and I began to kiss him. He responded to my kisses in a forcefully way. He broke the kiss and said

-         So who should we spend the rest of the Christmas. He said with a smirk on his face.

-         I think I have an idea. I said as I pulled him into the house.

ANGY POV:

For this Christmas I decided to introduce Rapmonster to my parents so I brought him to my parent's home. Now I am with him in my car and I can see that he is sweating.

-         Jagia what has happened to you. I asked wanting to tease him.

-         Do you even need to ask so that you know the answer? He said.

-         Don't be so stressed out jagia. My parents are really fun you will see it when you meet them.

-         Thanks but that didn't work on me you just made me more stressed. He said sweating more that he did before.

We arrived at my parent's home. When he saw our house I knew from his expression that he is really shocked because our house it is pretty big. I forgot to mention to him that my family was rich.

We entered the house and I could see Rapmonster more tense than the usual.

-         Mom, dad we are here. I screamed from the entrance.

-         Oh you are here. It is a pleasure to meet you Nam Joon Angy has told us a lot about you. My dad and my mom said.

-         Oh it is a pleasure to meet you as well. Rapmonster said.

After an hour the atmosphere became all nice and friendly.

-         Jagia let's go upstairs. I said grabbing Rapmonster arm.

-         Not now please. He said shoving away my arms and continued talking to my father about soccer.

"I was so mad at him. I can't believe he did this to me" I said in my mind.

After we left the house of my parents we went to my apartment.

-          Your parents sure are nice people. Rapmonster said but I didn't answer him.

I went into my room and I changed into a Santa costume.

-         Oh jagia you look so sexy. He said coming closer to me and trying to kiss me but I didn't let him do it.

-         I am sorry oppa but tonight you will have to be satisfied with just looking I said to him showing him my sexy legs.

-         Jagia please don't be mean. I am sorry I swear. He said keeling down and begging for forgiveness.

-         Fine I will forgive you but please the other time you meet my parents be more conscious about my presence. I said warping my arms around his neck.

-         I promise so now can I get my Christmas present. He said lifting me up.

-         Yeah you can. I said that and the both of us went to the bedroom.