Chapter 21

NA NA POV:

AT THE PARTY

When we entered into the salon where the party was held all the eyes were on us so better said on me because I was accompanied by 12 handsome guys. I felt really awkward.

-         Oh look who we have here. A man said coming closer to us.

-         Annyeonghaseyo Yesung sunbae-nim. Kris said.

-         Annyeongh guys! Can I ask you who is the beauty that accompanies you tonight? He said staring at me.

-         Oh I almost forgot to introduce her to you sunbae. She is our precious manager Lee Na Na. Kris said.

-         Oh so she is your lovely manager. Nice to meet you Na Na I am Yesung. I heard a lot about you from the boys but I didn’t know you are such a beauty. He said and extended his hand.

-         Annyeonghaseyo. I said and I extended my hand to shake his. He took my hand and kissed it. Then the members pulled me behind them.

-         We are sorry sunbae even though we respect you we all know how much of a player you are so we don’t want our Na Na to be caught by your charms. The members said making a wall between me and their sunbae

-         Aish you guys caught me. Anyways it was nice to meet you Na Na-shi. Have fun at the party boys. He said and vanished between the people at the party.

We sat at a table but I was so restless because the all stares were on us and sincerely I don’t like all that attention I am the kind of person who is quiet and shy. It seems that Tao has remarked this thing.

-         Na Na noona would you like to dance with me. Tao said extending his hand.

-         I’m sorry Tao but I don’t like all the attention and if I dance with you I will attract more stares on me. I don’t want people to judge me. I said.

-         Why do you care so much about what the people say about you? The people that care about you know how you are in reality so why worry about the opinions of some strangers.

-         But…

-         No more “buts”. Please trust me you will feel relieved after you dance. So come on. Tao said.

I extended my hand and he grabbed it. Now one of my hands is holding his and the other is on his shoulder while his other hand is wrapped around my waist.

When the music began it was like I was swept into a different world in all I had to do was to follow Tao’s lead. Tao was right dancing I felt like my worries vanished and what was left was just a calming feeling.

After the song finished we stopped dancing and all the people around us began to clap because it seems that they were fascinated about our dance and they asked us if we could dance again. I felt really embarrassed and I began to blush.

-         What a cute lady. She is blushing. Some people said.

-         So what should we do? Tao asked smiling at me.

-         Let’s dance again because I don’t want to disappoint them. I said that and as soon as the music started Tao began to dance.