Chapter 35

NA NA POV:

“Na Na I love you” was the thing that I heard and I felt a mere touching of my lips. As I slowly opened my eyes I was shocked to see Ho Seok kissing me.

-         Ho Seok is that you? I asked.

-         Yes noona. He said and embraced me really tightly.

Suddenly I was surprised to see him grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. In that moment I felt so much bless but I was still confused because I knew that he hates me.

-         Noona that kiss was your punishment for leaving me for a year. He said.

What punishment? I really don’t understand what he is saying to me. I didn’t choose to leave me they were the ones that fired me. I think he saw from my face how confused I was so he told me what really happened a year ago now I am feeling so relieved to know that they don’t hate me. We talked all night long because he took permission from the hospital to stay with me tonight. I didn’t feel so much happiness from a really long time.

THAT NIGHT

It seems that he fell asleep but I noticed that he was cold so I asked the nurse if she could bring me a blanket. She brought me one and I put it on him and I gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

IN THE MORNING

I woke up before Ho Seok did. I looked in the room and I saw a vase filled with white roses. That really touched my heart because the roses were my favorite flowers. Then I looked at him and he was sleeping so peaceful. I stood up and I went closer to him. I kneeled down and I began to stare at him and without me knowing my hand began to touch him. I touched his forehead down to his eyes next to his nose and finally to his lips. But he woke up and made me startled I averted my eyes and I began to blush but suddenly he pulled me on the couch next to him. He embraced my body and placed his head at my chest that made me really nervous and my heart began to beat in a crazy way. In that moment I decided to gather all my courage and I kissed his forehead and after that I embraced him.

-         I love you! I said with all the courage that I had.

He didn’t say a word. In that moment I felt hopeless and my expression became a sad one.”Maybe what I heard the other day was wrong” I said in my mind.

-         You don’t have to feel trouble about my confession. If you just don’t have feelings for me just tell me sincerely I will accept it. I said as I stood up not facing him because I didn’t know if I could hold in my tears.

-         Please don’t assume things before you hear my answer. He said and he stood up.

-         Then please say how you feel about me. I said almost crying.

-         This. He said

 He made me turn around and he placed my hand where his heart was. I could feel how fast his heart was beating and in that moment I understood that he loves me as well with all his heart.

-         How could you think that I don’t love you? He said as he began to warp his hands around my waist and giving me a light kiss on the lips.