Chapter 33

HO SEOK POV:

It was Christmas and I decided to go to the hospital to be together with Na Na in this special day. The doctor has said us that if we talk to her it will increase her chance to wake up. In my way to the hospital I bought her favorite flowers, white roses. When I entered the room I noticed that no one has come to visit Na Na in this day. I was sad when I saw her alone in the hospital room.

-         Merry Christmas noona. I brought you your favorite flowers. I said to her while I put the flowers into the vase.

I took I seat on the chair beside her bed. Even if she was lying unconscious in bed she was still the beautiful Na Na that I knew. I took her right hand and I placed it on my cheek. Her hand smelt so sweet and I kissed her hand.

-         Na Na I am sorry that you had to endure so much suffering because of us. If our manager wasn’t Ha Ra maybe today we would have been a couple celebrating Christmas together. I said.

-         I wish I would have confessed to you before this tragic incident. I said placing her hand where my heart was.

-         You don’t even know how much I love you and I hope that you will wake up soon so that I can embrace you and erase all your sorrow. I said as I began to cry.

I was staying with her in the room and I told her how popular we became in this year that she wasn’t with us. I told her about what  that all the members were sorry about the harsh words that they told her and we are waiting for her to wake up to apologize. Time flew fast and it was the time for me to leave.

-         It seems that I have to leave. I said as I looked at the clock.

I leaned and I gently touched her cheeks and her lips. I leaned and I kissed her lips. “Oh how much I missed these lips” I said as I continued to kiss her.

-         Na Na I love you. I said and I kissed her again.