Chapter 13

DONG HA RA POV:

 -Min Yoongi what was that? I said very angry.

-Noona was just helping us with the dance and she praised our rap. Why are you so angry? Oh my god sometimes I don't understand you. Suga said while sighing.

-Yah why do you call her noona? Are you cheating on me with her? I said while I was shaking his shoulder.

-Could you please stop this nonsense? I don't have the energy necessary to fight with you? Suga said then he left me.

 Ahh I can't stand this b*tch anymore first she yells at me and now she tries to steal my boyfriend and she still acts innocent as if she didn't do anything.  I swear you will pay for what you did to me.

NA NA POV:

AFTER 2 WEEKS.

I'm with Jungkook at the doctor because today he removes the plaster from his arm.

-It seem you arm has healed really well. The doctor said.

-Ohh it's a relief. I said.

-Noona it's more a relief for me. Finally you won't feed me. Jungkook said trying to tease me.

-Yah what do you mean by that? I said.

-I mean I can finally eat a complete meal because when you are trying to feed me half of the food goes on the floor. Jungkook said making fun of me.

-Yah that was mean. I won't speak with you anymore. I said hitting him lightly.

-Ouch that hurts noona but I am really sorry could you forgive me you know I like to tease you. Jungkook said pleading for forgiveness.

- Fine I will forgive you. I said.

-Yay noona saranghe. Jungkook said while making a heart with his hands.

AT THE PRACTICE STUDIO

-We are here guys and we bought snacks for everyone. I said while waving the bags in the air.

-Noona you really are the best. The members said then they all come to hug me.

-Please stop I need to breathe as well. I said playfully.

After that they made a circle around the food and they began to eat.  While they were eating I was thinking about these past 2 weeks. I managed to improve my relation with the boys and now they consider me as a sister. I'm really happy but sad at the same time because today I have to move out of the dorm. But I will still see them every day so I don't worry too much.

 After the boys finished eating I cleaned their mess and we were ready to leave.

I don't know how but it seems Taehyung tripped on something and he made me fall. I was ready to face the floor so I closed my eyes. I thought I will feel pain when I will face the floor but I didn't feel anything so I decided to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw J-Hope under me but what was more important it was that our lips were connected  and suddenly I felt sparks and I began to blush from embarrassment. I stood up and I saw that J-hope didn't move at all he was just staying there with a red face as a tomato and with a huge smile on his face. I decided to leave the room because of the shame.