Chapter 9

After we finished cooling our heads we come out of the shower. She was cleaning our room. J-Hope hyung went to the drawer and took out two hair dryers but with my arm it was a bit difficult to dry my hair.

-         Jungkook let me help you dry you hair. Na Na said while snatching the hair dryer from my hand.

-          Looks like I got no other choice but to let you dry my hair for my. I said while a smile began to take a shape on my face.

I took a seat and l let her do what she wanted. I could feel her soft, warm hands playing with my hair. Her fragrance surrounded me making me want to kiss her delicate hands and pull her into a tight hug. When she finished drying my hair I was really sad because I wanted to feel her touch more.

-         Noona you aren’t fair, I also want you to dry my hair for me. J-hope hyung said while pouting.

-         I promise that I will do that to you the other time. She said while laughing.

YOUR POV:

I was putting some blankets on the floor because that will be my bed tonight.

-Noona you can’t sleep on the floor. Jungkook said while taking my blankets.

-But where can I sleep? I asked really confused.

-You will sleep on my bed while I will sleep on the floor.

-No you can’t do that you will catch a cold and that would be really bad.

-Why don’t we connect my bed with yours and noona can sleep in the middle of us. Ho seok said pointing the two beds.

-That’s a great idea hyung. Jungkook said jumping of happiness.

-But don’t I get a word in all this mess. I said while pouting.

-No, you don’t. The both of them said smiling at me and starting to connect the beds.

‘It’s really weird to be stuck between these guys’ I said in my mind being unable to concentrate on my book. They were asleep so I decided to go to sleep as well. ‘Ugh it will be a really long night’ I said while trying to find a conformable position to sleep.

IN THE MORNING

I opened my eyes and I was so surprised about what I saw and that was Jungkook face really close to mine. His lips were inches away from my lips and I was using his arm as a pillow and his hand was in my hair. I removed my head from his arm and I tried to get up but I couldn’t because J-Hope was back hugging me and his hand was wrapped around my waist. I took the blanket off and I saw that both of them had put their legs over my legs. So my question was “How should I get out of this trap? "