Chapter 2

What they said really hurt my feelings but I didn’t want to give them the satisfaction to see me pissed off so I just got out of their room and I started cleaning the mess.  I started picking up the cans of beer and putting them in the trash.  After I picked up the dirty laundry an put the clothes in the washing machine and after that I took my earphones and I listened to music while I was washing the dishes in the sink, I vacuumed the floor and wiped off the dust. After I finished the dorm was different from how it was when I came in this morning.

While I was cleaning I was thinking why doesn’t they recognize my work after all I am the one that takes really good care of them, I mean I clean up the mess they leave, I cook and when the members are going to different kinds of shows I always give the staff that is working with BTS tokens of appreciation but they have more respect for Dong Ha Ra that only shows up when they have a show greets the staff and she leaves when the show is finished. It seems that God isn’t fair with me.

            Anyways I went to the room to see what the members where doing and what I saw was that all of them went back to sleep. I was thinking how hard this job is even from them because they don’t sleep very much, I am worried about them even though they hurt my feelings a while ago. So I left my feelings behind and I went to the bed of Rap Monster.

-         Nam Joon please wake up you have a show this after noon. You have to be early at the TV station to get ready for the show. I said with a slow voice while patting him.

-         No I want to sleep more, Nam Joon said while covering up his face with the pillow.

-         Then you want your fans to be disappointed, I said giving him a warm smile

-         OFF fine I will wake up but don’t smile ever again you give my creeps.

 NAM JOON POV

            I don’t really like this girl but in some situation she is right so I had to wake up. I got out of bed and I went to wake up Ho Seok.

-         Hey Ho Seok wake up we have to go to the S TV Station. I said while I was pushing him out of bed with my leg.

-         Ouch why you did this, he said really angry.

-         Because you wouldn’t have waked up if I hadn’t done that and you slept naked again, I said a bit disgusted.

-         J-Hope please put some clothes on, said shocked the ugly duckling Na Na while putting her hands on her eyes.

-         Just shut up you ugly duckling isn’t like you haven’t seen I guy naked. Ho Seok said while picking up a pair of boxer shorts from the drawer.

-         Please forgive me for not having time for a boyfriend because I worked my ass off to be able to study.  The ugly duckling said sarcastically.

-         But why did you have to work so hard? I asked a bit curious.

-         I am not like you guys, my parents abandoned me after birth so I had to work in order to study or eat. She said with a really sad expression on her face.

This was the first time I heard something about her past life but I won’t give it much thought because I don’t care.

-         See even your parents didn’t want you; you must be the result of a one night sand or a mistake that they made. Ho Seok said while smirking.

While J-Hope was saying that I was looking at the ugly duckling and what I saw the next moment was how a tear was falling on her left cheek but she wiped it off quickly so that we can’t see it.

-         I guess you are right. She said while putting up a fake smile on her face.

Fine I admit it Ho Seok comment was hurtful for her but she didn’t want us to know that she is suffering so she faked a smile. I am thinking why she did that thing maybe she doesn’t like people to pity her.