Chapter 15

NA NA POV:

It was morning and I received a call that said the choreograph that was in charge of BTS resigned and today a new one was coming.

I was in the dorm of BTS waiting for them to get ready, eat and then go to the practice studio when suddenly J-Hope had come from behind me and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

-         Good morning noona. He said giving me the brightest smile that he had that made me melt like an ice cream in the summer.

-          Yah you brat. Did you ask for my permission before you can kiss me? I joked but I really enjoyed it.

-         Noona can I kiss you? He said that and didn’t wait for my reply and he kissed me again but this time on the lips and he ran away.

-         Yah come here I will give you a seriously beating. I said blushing.

NAM JOON POV:

AT THE PRACTICE STUDIO:

We were waiting for the new choreograph arrival. Suddenly a fragile, beautiful girl entered the room and I felt like my heart was pierced by Cupid’s arrow.

-         Hello! Are you the members of BTS? She asked shyly.

-         Hello! Yes we are. I am the leader Nam Joon but my friends call me Rap monster. But who are you? I said very nervous.

-         Oh nice to meet you. I am Angy your  new choreograph. She said and came to shake hands with us.

When she come to shake my hand I was really nervous and my hands began to sweat. She come closer to me and took my hand. I was excited   and the only thing I could do was to smile at her.

-         Do you know you have the beautiful smile in the world? She said to me and my heart began to beat so fast that I was afraid she will hear it.

-         I didn’t know you are the first that said that to me. I said rubbing the back of my neck and I began to blush like a crazy man.

-         Oh then it’s an honor to be the first one to say this to you. She said.

I think for now on I will pay more attention to the practice.

Wow the way she teach us the dances are really simple even for me that I am a disaster when it’s comes to dance.

After we finished the practice we were ready to leave but I wanted to stay more with Angy but suddenly I heard her screaming for me.

-         Nam Joon, please wait a bit. She said to me and then she handed me a piece of paper with a phone number

-         I noticed that you looked at me the whole practice and to be sincere I had fallen in love with you at first sight so if you have time please call me.

She said that and after that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and then tried to run away because she was embarrassed about her bold act but I grabbed her wrist and a pulled her closer to me. Now she is facing me one of my hands is wrapped around her waist and the other one with whom I grabbed her wrist is now on her cheek and I pull her in a long and passionate kiss. I can feel her smiling between the kiss. I break the kiss and I say to her.

-         So from now one you are mine and you don’t have the right to look at other boys. Do you understand? I said hugging her.

-         Yes I understand and from now on you don’t have the right to look at other girls because you are mine and only mine. She said and began to kiss my lips.

 So how is this Angy? Do you like it? I tried my best to write this chapter so i hope you like it.