Chapter 29

ANGY POV:

I and Vivi will go in the backstage to see Nam Joon and Jimin performing. Oh my god it seems that Ha Ra noona has come. Seriously I don’t stand this woman. Because of her I can’t see Rapmonster so often and I had been more of a manger that choreograph for BTS because all she does when the boys have shows is show herself up from some mere moments then she leaves.

I saw her going and greeting EXO and they greeted her as well but it seems that a boy from this band is scared of her. I am wondering why?

-         Excuse me but why is he scared of Ha Ra noona? I asked.

-         Oh he is scared of our manger friend because she stole his first kiss yesterday night. A guy has said.

-         What? She kissed him but she has a boyfriend.

 I was really shocked how much of a s*ut she was and I decided to tell all of this to Suga after he finishes the rehearsal. But I was more shocked when I heard that Ha Ra was named a friend of Na Na because I heard that they weren’t on good terms.

NA NA POV:

I was in the backstage and I was waiting for the boys to perform one more time. Then I saw that Ha Ra has come and it seems that she is coming where the boys and I were and then she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

-         Don’t ever think to say a word about what happened yesterday night to any of the BTS members. Do you understand me? She whispered into my ear.  

-         Don’t worry even if I told them this they wouldn’t believe me. I said.

While I was waiting I looked at BTS and they were amazing. They progressed really much even if I wasn’t with them. I averted my eyes at one of the floodlight and I saw that it was coming off and it was going to fall on J-hope.In that moment i felt like my heart stopped i just wanted to do anything to help him.It doesn't matter if he played with my heart I just want to save the man I love. I thought i couldn't make it but with the last power that i had I pushed him away drom the danger. Right after that the floodlight hit me. My world became pitchy black and i fell on the floor but i was happy because he wasn't hurt.