Chapter 37

VIVI POV:

Today it was my birthday and I couldn’t wait to see what Jimin has prepared for me because he didn’t tell me anything yesterday about what to do today and I think that he is preparing me a surprise party. I spend a lot of time choosing my clothes and doing my make-up. I just wanted everything to be perfect.

I left home with a smile on my face. I arrived at company and I was going to their practice room. I opened the door with butterflies in my stomach hoping to be surprised by my lovely boyfriend and his friends. But disappointment was the only thing I felt when I saw that they were practicing and I was about to cry. “Maybe Jimin is planning a party just for us “I said in my mind trying to cheer up. I saw that Jimin noticed me and he was coming closer to me.

-         Hello babe!

 He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and trying to kiss me. I shoved him away because I was angry. He surely has forgotten about my birthday because he didn’t even tell me “happy birthday”. I swear this j*rk is just too much how can he forget his own girlfriend birthday?

-         What is wrong babe? Why you shoved my away? He asked.

-         Think about yourself. I said really angry and I stormed outside.

When I was finally outside tears began to fall on my cheeks.

JIMIN POV:

“What is wrong with her? Why she is so upset” I said in my mind confused about the reason why she is mad.

-         Hyung why did Vivi noona left? Jungkook said.

-         I don’t know as well. I said.

-         Maybe is because you forgot about her birthday you stupid fool. Angy has said to me really furious.

When I heard what she said I felt really guilty because I really forgot about the whole thing and I didn’t even told her “Happy bday”. I am such a jerk. Then an idea popped in my head.

-         Angy I will leave earlier. I said grabbing my jacket.

-         Fine. If you don’t make her forgive you I will give you a seriously beating. She said.

VIVI POV:

It was night time and I was at home crying in my bed when I heard my phone ranging. I looked at who was calling me and I saw that it was Jimin. Even thought I didn’t want my hand moved by herself and answered his call.

-         What do you want? I said annoyed.

-         Look on the window. He said.

I looked on the window and I saw Jimin on his keens with a placard that was saying “I am really really sorry would you forgive me”. This really touched my heart I could believe that Jimin was doing that. I came down the stairs in a hurry and I jumped on his arms and I kissed him.

-         Of course I will forgive you. I said with tears in my eyes.

-         Thanks my love.

 He said and he let me down and he took my hand and put on my finger a ring. In that moment I was really emotional.

-         In the future let’s get married. He said to me.

-         I can wait for that day. I said giving him lots of kisses.

Hello guys the next chapter will be about the romance between Angi&Rapmonster so please continue reading my story.