Chapter 36

-         Hey love birds we are here as well. Suga said and waived at us.

We became all embarrassed and began to blush like crazy.

-         Why are you here guys? I said all embarrassed.

-         Why are you asking this? Don’t we have the right to visit our noona that we love very much? Suga said.

-         We would have come yesterday night when you woke up if a thief wouldn’t have told us to stay at home because he wanted to have you all by himself. Jin said as he was looking at Ho Seok.

-         So what after all she belongs exclusively to me so no one has the right to put their hands on her. He said taking my hand and holding it.

-         We are sorry to disappoint you but Na Na is ours. The EXO members said entering the room.

-         Guys I missed you so much. I said because I was happy to see them.

-         We too noona. We are sorry that we couldn’t have come yesterday because our schedule was so packed. They said.

-         Noona I can’t wait for you to come back to work. Tao said and he came and hugged me really tight making Ho Seok let go of my hand.

-         What you won’t come to work with us again? BTS asked really shocked.

-         Guys you have to understand that I can’t leave EXO just because you want me back. I signed a contract with the boys for 2 years so I have to take responsibility for my acts. You will see that a year will fly really fast and even if I don’t work with you I will come and see how you are doing. I said.

-         Fine noona we will wait for you just because you are a really great manger. The members of BTS said except from Ho Seok.

After that we began to talk and laugh happily. For the first time in my life I feel like I have a family. These boys shower me with the love that I needed so much and I am thankful. Time flies when you are having so much fun so now it is time for the boys to leave. They all left except Ho Seok. I am curious why he hasn’t left with the others. He is coming closer to me who is staying in bed.

-         Noona you really can’t come back to work as our manager. He said with a sad face.

-         I can’t and you have to understand it. I said trying to act older even if I really wanted to come back to work as their manager.

-         You made me really unhappy today noona. I am not talking to you anymore. He said pouting.

-         Really even if I do this? I asked him and after that I kissed him on the cheek.

-         Noona that’s not even a real kiss. He said.

-         Then in your opinion how it is a real kiss. I said.

-         Like this.

He said that and kissed me on the lips with rough passion and I kissed him back. His kiss is so sweet and I can’t seem to get enough of this. I want him to kiss me more. Really what spell has this boy put on me to fall so deeply in love with him? After some minutes he broke the kiss and both patting.

-         Promise me that you will come to see me every day. And don’t get close with anyone from EXO you are mine.He said placing his head on my lap.

-         I promise that. I said placing a small kiss on his lips and he smiled at me.

Hello guys i am really sorry that i couldn't update these days i hope you understand me and i will come with updates for the romace between Angi&Rapmonster and Vivi& Jimin just give me some more time