Chapter 40

HO SEOK POV:

“Aish that Tao guy is driving me crazy how can he kiss my girlfriend” I said in my mind as we were walking on the hallway.

-         Be careful someone might steal you girlfriend. He whispered.

-         Thank you for the suggestion but my girlfriend has eyes just for me so that one guy who might try to steal her away doesn’t stands a chance. I said.

AT NA NA’S HOME:

-         Thank you boys for bringing me home. She said giving us a radiant smile.

We entered in Na Na’s house. When I entered I felt warm from the inside and I could see how she engraved herself in all the things in her house.I could sense her smell that filled the room and it made me crave for her.

-         Do you guys want coffee? She said.

-         Yes. All of us said.

NA NA POV:

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I took a chair and I placed him in front of the counter because the coffee beans were placed in a high drawer. As I took the coffee beans I lost my balance and I thought that I hurt myself really bad but a pair of gentle arms caught me from my fall. I looked up and I noticed that Ho Seok was the one who caught me. I don’t know why but I feel so secure when I am in his arms but I also feel embarrassed because he is carrying me in a bridle style. I began to blush like crazy as I could feel his rock hard body.

-         Why aren’t you careful? Do you always enjoy worrying me? He scolded me as he put me down.

In that moment I felt like a five years old child that was scolded by his mother about the playful prank that he has done.

-         I am really sorry oppa I just wanted to take out the coffee beans I didn’t thought that I will lose balance. I said looking down avoiding his angry stare and playing with my hands.

-         I swear that I have to look at you always so that you won’t do anything reckless. He said and crossed his arms at his chest and let out a sigh.

-         Please forgive me oppa. I won’t do this again. I said and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

-         Fine I will forgive you just this time. He said as he placed a hand on the cheek that I kissed that is now red as a tomato.

 NOBODY POV

Lay was boiling with anger at the sight of seeing how Ho Seok saved Na Na because he wanted to be always the only one that helps Na Na when she is in danger. When Na Na kissed Ho Seok he wanted to rip them apart. He wanted to take Na Na and lock her in a room so that he can be the only one that can see her.

Tao felt as the jealousy took control of his body when Na Na kissed Ho Seok’s cheek. He wanted to snatch her away from Ho Seok and kiss her delicious lips with so much passion that will make her tremble in pleasure right in front of Ho Seok face but he calmed saying to himself that this wasn’t the way he could make Na Na his. He had to think better how to act so he can seduce Na Na and make her leave BTS to stay forever with him and the boys in EXO.

Hello guys! How have you been? Did you miss me^^? I have more free time now so i will update more frequently. Love you all :*