Chapter 10

-         Ho Seok, wake up! I said while shaking him.

-         Umma 5 more minutes. He said still sleeping.

-       I’m not your umma. I said while pushing him out of bed and he finally was awake.

 You could finally escape from that trap. You stood up and asked J-Hope.

-         What was that? Why were your legs over mine and what was that back hug? You asked him with your arm crossed at your chest.

-         Noona it’s just that I was really cold at night and you were so warm and soft. He said with puppy eyes.

-         Aish. You said ruffling your hair. I hope you won’t repeat this event in the future. Do you hear me?

-         Yes noona. He said with a smile on his face.

-         Good, now wake up Jungkook and Rap-monster while I wake up the others.

-         Yes noona.

I went into the other room to wake up the others. You went to Jimin bed and you whispered in his ear:

-         Jimin wake up. You said with a slow tone.

He opened his eyes and when he saw you he said:

-         Who the heck are you? He said while jumping on the bed.

-         What do you mean? I am Na Na why are you so surprised? You said.

-         No you can’t be that ugly duckling because you are beautiful. Guys wake up a stranger has entered our dorm and it's a beautiful one. Jimin said.

-         Who are you? Jin, Taehyung and Suga said with shocked faces.

-         I am Na Na. What de heck is wrong with you guys? Do you all have a problem with your eyesight? I said a bit irritated.

-         But you are beautiful. How can you be that ugly duckling? The four of them said.

-         Just because I don’t have my glasses on and I let my hair down I became a stranger to you. You said while realizing that you didn’t have your glasses on and you hair is down.

-         Get your asses down of bed and begin to get ready. You have practice all day. I said while I got out of the room.