Chapter 23

JIMIN POV:

Oh man I am so bored at this party. I saw that Rapmonster was dancing with his girlfriend Angy and the others vanished like the foam in the crowd of people so I decided to go outside to clear my mind.

When I opened the door that lead outside the cold wind hit me giving me a refreshing feeling.

I was staying outside admiring the beautiful stars when I heard some screams. When I searched for the source of the screams I saw that a beautiful girl was harassed by some guy. The thing that I can’t stand is to see some drunken guys taking advance of the poor girls so I ran to where she was.

-         What do you think you are doing to her? I said shoving him away from the girl.

-         That’s none of you business so go away. He said grabbing that girl wrist.

-         I am sorry but this is my business because I can’t stand a**holes like you. I said that and I punched him and after that he ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs.

-         Are you alright. I said and I looked at the girl.

When I was looking at her I noticed that she is quite a beauty. She was wearing a red dress that had a cut where her right leg was, showing such a beautiful leg. She had some black high heels and her hair was straight. It wasn’t a surprise why that guy was harassing her.

-         Thank you my hero. She said kissing my cheek.

And before I could recover from the shock that she gave me by kissing my cheek, she disappeared in the mystery of the night. “Oh Jimin you idiot. Why didn’t you wake up before she disappeared? Now I don’t know her name or phone number but what matters the most is that she stole my heart with her. So now how I am supposed to live without her” I said in my mind.

THE NEXT DAY

I was in the dressing room in front of the mirror and I was thinking about my mysterious lady when I voice woke me up from my dreams.

-         It seems we meet again my hero. My name is Vivi. She said smiling at me.

-         Why you are here? I asked.

-         I am the make-up artist that is charge of you. So now let me do my job. She said.

When her hands were touching my skin I felt chills and my heart started to beat really fast.

-         I am done my hero. She said and was ready to leave then I grabbed her wrist and I pulled her into my lap.

-         Please don’t leave me again. I can’t live without you anymore that night when I saved you my heart has been stolen by you. I said embracing her.

-         That’s a relief because my heart was as well stolen by you my hero. She said that and pulled me into a sweet kiss and all I could do was to kiss her back.