Chapter 45

NA NA POV:

            After I ate breakfast with Ho Seok I dropped him at the dorm and I went to EXO's dorm. When I arrived there I was welcomed by a hyper energetic Tao.

-         Noona we have amazing news for you. Tao said grabbing my hands and jumping.

-         Seriously, what are the good news that made you so happy? I asked the happy Tao.

-         We are going to U.S.A. He said.

-         For what are we going to USA? I asked him.

-         Well we become so popular that our enterprise is sending us and you there to improve our skills.

-         Really and how long are we going to stay there?

-          One year or more.

-         What I can't go with you guys to USA. I can't leave Ho Seok.

-         Can you leave him alone for this short period of time? Why can't you be a little selfish? Just think about the opportunity that is given to you.

Indeed it was a really good opportunity to improve my skills but my heart was telling me to stay here with Ho Seok. What should I do I don't really know. I have to tell Ho Seok about this and after I see his reaction I will think about what I should do.

-         Guys please give me some time to think about it.

After work I went to see Ho Seok at his dorm. I was a pack of nerves all day I couldn't do my job just because I was thinking what I should do. I knocked at their door and Ho Seok was the one that opened the door.

-         We have to talk about something. Can you come outside with me?

-         Yes, please wait just a moment to take my sun glasses and a hat.

After he took what he needed we went to a park that was near the dorm and we took a seat on a bench.

A/N Even though i said that i wouldn't write, i am not the type of person that studies all the time without taking breaks and i found some time to write. I feel bad that i haven't write this story for a long period of time.

I have a really huge request for you guys, you can think that i am annoying and bothersome but can someone make me a cool cover for my book. Please, please, please.