Chapter 7

HO SEOK POV:

AT THE SUPERMARKET

We arrived at the supermarket and I grabbed a trolley and I followed Na Na. First she went to buy mushrooms because she told me that she wanted to make Carbonara pasta. I saw some really good mushrooms and I spread my hand to take them. Suddenly I felt a really warm and soft hand touching my hand, I looked at that hand and I saw that it was Na Na's who was looking elsewhere. When she noticed what she was doing she withdrew her hand and turned around. From her red ears I knew she was blushing really hard.  I began to smile and I was thinking that she is really too pure for this world. How could she had blushed just from a mere touching of our hands but I don't deny that it felt really good.

When we were about to buy the bacon an ahjumma said:

-Ohh what I lovely couple. Would you like to taste this new product?

-A...a...ani  imo we aren't a couple, Na Na said with a trembling voice and the next moment her face became red as a tomato.

-Thanks for the concern ahjumma. I said while dragging Na Na because she froze for a moment.

We bought and paid all the things that Na Na needed for her pasta. While we were in our way back to the dorm I was thinking about Na Na and how in just one day I changed my impression about her now I find her really cute and I know that she is really a kind person.

YOUR POV:

When we arrived at the dorm I was that Suga was coming as well. Ho Seok said "Hi " to his hyung and after that he came to help me carry the stuff that I bought. While we were in the lift I saw that he was giving me angry and annoyed stares but I preferred to ignore him.

After I took out the things that I bought I put on an apron and gathered my hair in a bun and I began to make the pasta.

After I was done with the cooking I called the boys.

-         So let's see how it's my cooking to you and let's see who wins the bet. I said while looking at Jimin.

-         Haha let's see, boys if something happens to me after I eat the food that the ugly duckling made please tell my fans that it was all her fault . Jimin said.

-         I think you will swallow your words Jimin. I said with a confident voice.

-         I don't think so. Jimin said.

Jimin took a sip of my pasta and I saw a really surprised look on his face.

-         So how it is? I asked really curious about his opinion of my food.

-         I don't want to admit it but it is really good. Jimin said.

-         Really? Jin asked confused but then he took a bite and saw that is really good.

-         I am happy that you guys like my cooking. I said with a smile painted on my face.