Chapter 8

After everybody ate the sink was full of dishes. I swear these boys don't know how to clean after them. What will they do if I am not with them? I put my gloves on and I began to wash the dishes. After I finished I took them off and I wanted to go into the bedroom but I suddenly tripped and I was about to face the floor when a pair of strong arms caught me from my falling, it was Suga.

SUGA POV:

I was going to the kitchen for a glass of water, when I saw that the ugly duckling was about to fall and I went there to catch her from falling. When I caught her in my arms, for a moment I noticed that was well proportioned. She was quite slim; she had a pair or beautiful blue eyes but they were hidden behind those awful pair of glasses, her lips were quite seductive, her nose was quite petite and cute and she had a really sweet fragrance.

-Thanks Suga. She said while her heart was beating fast.

Those words made me stop daydreaming and made me realize that I already have a girlfriend whom I love really much even though she made my heart skip a beat when I caught her in my arms.

-You are welcomed I said while returning to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was really bored because J-Hope hyung was in the other room discussing about girls. I chose not to go there because I didn't want to assist at the discussion and Nam Joon hyung was sleeping so I decided to play on my phone.

While I was playing on my phone I saw  the ugly duckling entering the room.

-         Can I use the shower? She said a bit shy.

-         Sure you can use it. I said.

After 30 minutes I saw the door of the bathroom was opening and I couldn't believe what I saw, I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating but I wasn't. I saw a really sexy Na Na it was like she was an entirely new person. She had her hair down, her face was very bright and she didn't wear her glasses so I could see her beautiful, deep blue eyes. I moved my gaze to her nose that was so petite and cute, down to her lips that were so seductive and down to her neck that I wanted to cover with kisses. Her whole outfit was embracing her curves. I was thinking "Holy shit she is just too sexy" and a question popped in my head "Where the heck did she hide all that charm".

Suddenly I saw the door of the room opening. What a relief that it was just J-Hope hyung. From his expression I could see that he was just as shocked about Na Na appearance as me. I throw him a glance that was saying 'close that door' and he perceived what I was saying and closed the door.

-         Is something wrong with me? She said insecure.

-         No, nothing is wrong with you. Why are you asking that? I said.

-         Because the both of you are watching me with big eyes, your mouths are wide open and you are drooling. She said while trying not to laugh.

-         We are not. Both J-Hope hyung and I said while wiping away the drool.

-         I swear you guys are too cute, she said smiling at us.

That was like a finale blow to us that made us melt.

-         Hyung I think we should take a shower. I said while looking at J-Hope hyung.

-         Great idea maknae. J-hope said while the both of us rushed into the shower.

Because of my arm I asked hyung for help. Even though both of us took a cold shower to cool our heads down it didn't work. We still felt hot, it felt like a War of hormones.