Chapter 24

DONG HA RA POV:

We arrived at the party, I couldn’t wait anymore to meet EXO, I was even specially dressed for this even.

When we entered the salon no one was watching us, their eyes were directed on a couple that was dancing. Ahh I felt so frustrated they stole the spot of the lights that had to be on me. When I focused my attention on that couple I could see that the male was Tao from EXO but who is that woman?

-         Excuse me, could you tell me who is the woman that is dancing? I asked some people that were close to the entrance.

-         Oh that woman. I heard that she is the manager of EXO. Hmm how was she named?  A man said rubbing his temple.

-         Ohh don’t worry I will ask somebody else. I said.

-         Wait a bit I remembered her name is Lee Na Na. He said.

“What Lee Na Na. That b*tch is making me really angry. How come she became EXO’s manager? I swear she has too much luck.” I said in my mind biting my nail. It seems that the boys didn’t remark her, that’s better. Then an idea popped in my head: I will use this wretch to get close to EXO after all I can’t let her stole my oppas.

I saw that the music stopped and they were going back at their table so I decided to follow them.

NA NA POV:

-         It’s been a long time since we haven’t seen each other. Don’t you think so Na Na-shi? Ha Ra said grabbing my wrist.

In that moment I felt my keens weak, my face lost its color and my voice didn’t want to come off.

-         Can you please take your hand off from our manager? Tao said taking Ha Ra hand away from my wrist.

-         Who are you? Lay said and pulled me behind him.

-         I am a friend of her. My name is Dong Ha Ra and I am really happy to see you all. You are my favorite band boy. Can you please give your autographs? Ha Ra said.

-         Okay. All of them said.