Chapter 34

Between the kiss I saw that she began to slowly open her eyes. My heart was filled with an immense happiness.

-         Ho Seok is that you? She said with a sleeping face.

-         Yes noona. I said as I embraced her tightly in my arms.

I broke the hug I took her cheeks into my hands and I began to kiss her with rough passion. After I broke the kiss I saw how confused she was.

-         Noona that kiss was your punishment for leaving me for a year. I said.

To be true I was just too embarrassed to confess my feelings for her. From her face I could tell she was confused so I told her what had happened a year ago. As soon as she heard the truth she was feeling relieved. I took permission from the hospital to stay with her all night what I relief that she had a couch in her hospital room and we chatted all night long. Really this is like a dream that I don’t want to wake up from.

IN THE MORNING

I was woke up by the rays of sunshine that were playing on my face and by the feeling of been touched. When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful smiling Na Na that was touching my face with her fingers. I suddenly grabbed her hand and I kissed it. She averted her eyes from mines and she began to blush. That was so damn cute. Then and idea popped in my head. I pulled her on the couch. Now she is lying on the couch with me. I embrace her slim body and I place my head near her chest. I can hear her heart beating fast. Suddenly I was surprised to see that she kissed my forehead and she hugged me.” Did she hear me when I said that I loved her?” Was the question that was in my mind because Na Na isn’t the type of bold person and that kiss surely it was a brave act for her.