Chapter 14

Oh my god I thought I will die from the embarrassment but I had to admit that it felt really good. "His lips were so soft and sweet "I said in my mind biting my lower lip. I wish this event would repeat. Thanks a lot V you made my day. "No this is wrong. What are you thinking Lee Na Na ? Did you become a pervert?" I said in my mind.

HO SEOK POV:

I was sitting on the floor and I enjoyed the greatest thing that had happened to me in my whole life. I got a kiss from Na Na even though it was an accidental one. It seems God is on my side. I am feeling so damn great.

-         You lucky b*strad. Rapmonster said grabbing my collar.

-         Why God? Why? Why I wasn't the one to kiss Na Na. Jungkook said.

-         Ehehe you guys are just envious about my luck. I said with a smirk on my face.

-         Please don't make me hit you. Jungkook said.

-         I am sorry maknae but you are just unlucky. Anyways you don't fit Na Na you are just too young and immature. I said.

-         I swear I will hit you if you don't shut up. Jungkook said showing me his fist.

-         Okay okay I am sorry maknae. Do you know that you are scary sometimes? I said.

After that Jungkook grabbed my collar and he was ready to hit me when Ha Ra entered the room with some paper on her hand.

DONG HA RA POV

-         Hi guys! What are you doing? I said.

-         Oh hi noona! Us, nothing. J-Hope said.

-         Hmm from the situation that you are in I couldn't say that. I said.

-         Oh this, is nothing noona. J-Hope said shoving away Jungkook's hands from his collar.

-         Anyways I came here to get some signature from you guys. I said.

-         For what do you need our signature? Jin asked.

-         Nothing important just some boring formalities, you don't even need to read them. Don't you guys trust me? I said.

-         Okay we will sign immediately. All of them said.

-         Thanks guys. I said and I left the room with a happy expression on my face.

Finally I can kick out of the company that b*tch. In these past 2 weeks I was trying to convince the CEO to fire that stupid Na Na because BTS doesn't need two managers. At first he said that he can't fire her without a reason. I told him that she is useless because I am the one that represents the boys and the company will reduce some expenses if it fires her. Finally the CEO accepted my proposal but he said that I had to get the approval from the members. From there on was a piece of cake. I said so before, that I will make her life a hell and that she will pay for what she did to me.