Chapter 20

When I come out of the bath I saw 12 handsome wolves dressed in tuxedoes

 ready to hunt the hearts of the females at the party.

-         Where can I change? I asked them.

-         Oh you can change there. Luhan said pointing a room.

-         We will tell the make-up artist and the hairdresser to come to you when they are ready with our finals touches.

-         Okay. I said.

NOBODY POV:

Wow when Na Na come out of the room she was looking stunning making the boys really shocked they couldn't believe it was her. They knew she was beautiful and had a warm heart even though she didn't want to show that but tonight she was just too beautiful. The dress seemed like it was made for her embracing all her curves, her hair was arranged in an elegant bun, in the spot of the lights were her eyes that were so beautiful made by the make-up artist and her steps were so elegant that you could say she was stepping on the clouds.

-         Wow manager-nim you are gorgeous. Baekhyun said and the others nodded.

-         Thanks but I don't think this is a good idea, me a mere manager at that party. Na Na said.  

-         Don't be so pessimistic you are beautiful just the way you are and nobody has the right to judge you. D.O. said patting Na Na shoulder.

Then a tear has fallen on Na Na cheek.

-         Thank you guys for the kindness that you give to me. I won't forget it all my life. Na Na said trying not to cry and she gave them a little smile and they all came to hug her.

-         It seems that the limousine it's here. Let's go. Chen said pointing a car outside the dorm.

NAM JOON POV:

It seems tonight we have to attend some kind of party but I don't have the mood necessary for a party. I just want to stay with my girlfriend Angy because our schedule is so packed that I didn't spend much time with her.

But it seems that Ha Ra wants to go to this party and she obligates us to go there. Really sometimes she is like a party girl. This past year she worked us really hard and what bothers me the most is that she doesn't gives us some time to relax we are now sleeping just 5 hours per day.

Suddenly I hear the door's bell ringing and I know who it was.

-         Are you ready for the party? Ha Ra said when I opened the door.

-         Noona I don't really want to go to a party I am really tired from all the work. I said sighing.

-         No, no Nam Joon you have to attend this party to...to...to increase your popularity. She said

-         Fine I will say the boys to get ready. I said even though I really didn't want to attend this party.

I guess she wants so much to attend this party because she heard that the members of EXO are coming. Seriously these past days she made me and the others to go nuts with all her love for EXO. I hope that once she will meet them she will calm herself.

-         Okay I will wait for you guys but you better hurry up. She said.