V's Christmas

V POV:

It was Christmas and I didn’t have anyone to spend it with my hyungs or went home or they were on dates with their girlfriends. Ah I wish I had a girlfriend. I was alone in the dorm and I was so bored so I decided to go to my favorite café for a cup o f coffee. I changed my clothes and I went. I arrived at the café I ordered a coffee and I chose my seat near the window. I was watching how all the couples where on dates and how they received gifts from their loved ones. I was really jealous. I averted my eyes and I saw that the magazine that was on the other side of the street was doing some kind of event for Christmas. I decided to go there to see how the event was working.  I crossed the street and I saw that some girls dressed in Santa Clause were distributing some flyers. The girls were beautiful but no one caught my eyes. Suddenly some unknown girls come closer to me. When she was coming I became all nervous, my hand began to sweat and e began to blush. I think I felt in love.

-         Sir would you like to visit our shop. She said.

-         Umm I will.

I went inside the shop and the girl accompanied me. I was surprised to see that it was a café. I took a seat and waited for the waiter.

-         What would you like sir? The unknown girl asked me.

-         I… I…I will like a cappuccino. I said I was so surprised to see that she was as well the waiter.

I after she noted what I requested she left and looked at her all the way to the kitchen

She brought me the cappuccino and suddenly she grabbed my hand and wrote something on it then she left and winked at me.

I looked at my hand and I read:

“Wait for my work to finish. Le.”

I was dying of happiness and I began to smile like a crazy.

I waited for her. When she came out from shop she looked so cut that I wanted to eat her. We strolled along the street and I noticed that her hands were freezing so I give her one of my gloves and I held her other hand. Looked at her and I noticed that she was blushing. “Please someone hold me or I will jump on her” I said in my mind.

We arrived at the Christmas tree that was in the center of the city and we said our wishes. I didn’t want to wait for my swish to come true so I made my move I kissed her and it seems that she liked it because she kissed me back.

-         Would you be my girlfriend? I said.

-         Yes I will. She said.

“This is the best Christmas ever “I said spinning her around.