Chapter 16

NA NA POV:

I dropped the boys to the dorm and I was ready to go back home when suddenly my phone rang, it was the CEO.

-         Hello sir! Whit what can I help you? I said.

-         Hello Na Na can you please come to my office?

-         Sure sir I will come right away.

IN THE OFFICE

-         Na Na I am sorry to say this to you but you are fired from your position as BTS manager. The CEO said.

All the happiness that I felt before seemed unreal to me now and I was feeling like my world was falling apart. I was about to cry but I kept that in myself and I asked the CEO:

-         Why did you sir decide to fire me?

-         Because we want to reduce some expenses and it seems that the boys don’t find you fit as their manger.

-         How can the boys say this? I can’t believe this. I said because I didn’t believe in his affirmation.

-         Take this and see by yourself. The CEO said and handed me some papers.

He handed me the papers and I began to read them and when I arrived at the last page I saw all their signatures. I can’t believe they did this to me, when I finally felt that we got along. These guys really know how to play with someone’s heart.

-         Thanks sir. I said handing him back the paper and I left the room.

I was really angry and I was trying really hard not to cry and my mood got worse when I saw Ha Ra smirking at me.

-         So did you get the news? She said.

-         Yes I received the news and I can say that you are really happy about it. I said trying to control myself from hitting her face.

-         Yes I am very happy and the boys are as well. They said that they wanted to get rid of you quickly. They said that they were nice to you just to make fun of you. She said.

-         If you don’t want to be hit you better leave. I said.

-         You don’t have to tell me twice because I was anyways leaving and one more thing the boys said that they don’t want to see your ugly face so don’t come to see them when you leave. She said and then she left.

I was in a really fool mood and it seems that the weather was the same. I was walking on the street and suddenly it began to rain. While I was walking in the rain I was thinking why did they do this to me? Why did they make fun of me? Was I really easy to tease? I took a seat on a bench and I began to cry. After I finished crying I swore to myself that I will make them regret for making fun of me, I will change in the inside and outside as well and I will never trust k-pop idols anymore.