Chapter 46

Special thanks for "bangtanjoys" who made me such a lovely cover. I love it really much and i was so excited when I received it.

HO SEOK POV:

- It seems that I have to leave the country.

- Really. Why are you leaving?

- Well because the company is sending me overseas to improve y skills as a manager and it seems that EXO will have to improve their skills as well.

- Well that is a good thing but why does your voice sound so sad to me?

- But I don't want to leave you for a year or more. Do you know how nervous I was today because I didn't know what to do; I want to improve but I also want to stay with you.

What a year or more! Is someone playing a joke on me because it isn't funny at all?

- Are you joking with me?

- Of course I wouldn't joke about something so serious.

In that moment I felt like someone shot me. We became a couple recently and now she has to leave for a year or more. I can't bear to stay away for her for more than a day and now I have to stay away for a year. God is really playing a hard joke on me this time.

- If you don't want it I won't leave.

No I can't be selfish I have to support Na Na in a moment like this when she doesn't know what to do but I can't deny that I felt a little happy when she said that she didn't want to leave because of me, it made me felt loved by her. I can't believe that she would throw out a successful carrier for me.

- No you have to leave, this is really important for your future. I think I can wait for as long as it takes for you to come back so don't have any worry and leave because I will always be here waiting for you to come back into my arms.

- But I will miss you so much. Did you know how hard it was for me to stay away from you for a year and now this had to happen and to make me more miserable.

- Sorry does this mean that you were in love with me for a year?

- Yes after that kiss in the practice studio I realized that I felt in love with you.

After I heard such a heart melting confession I took Na Na in my arms and I hugged her really tight. I cupped her face and I gave her a kiss into whom I poured all my love for her so that she would feel it to her bones. I broke the kiss and after that I kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and I captured her lips again giving her a kiss that will make her hard to forget me.

- Please leave without a worry, your hero will always be here waiting for your return.